Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Small, tighter fitting Jaguars hat?

I don't live in the Jacksonville area so I am forced to buy one online. I have a really small, skinnier type head frame (most hats are huge and look dumb on me).

I am wanting a Jaguars hat so I'm looking for one on the Jaguars shop or NFL Shop. Any recommendations for ones that you know fit tighter? I have looked at the women's hats but don't think those will work. Looking for an adjustable men's hat probably. Not a fitted one.

Thanks!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Have you tried the Youth sections?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Thanks for your reply and suggestion! I am fearful that youth might be way too small unfortunately because I am 30 years old...so I'm that weird in between stage, lol. Just need a smaller, tighter fitting adult hat I think? Again, it makes it tricky that I am not living in Jacksonville to where I can just go to a local store and try one on.

Unfortunately, I live in Nashville so they don't have any Jaguar hats close by.

There are a lot of small skulls in Nashville, oddly enough.

You could try a local store that sells official NFL gear. Even though the biggest selection may be titans gear, you can try on what they have, then get the Jaguars version online.

Then bleach your head.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Get a proper measurement of your head to get an accurate hat size. Once you have that I recommend the 39Thirty Flexfit hats New Era sells. Great hats that don't look big on pencil heads. stretch style hats, or for those with melons on their shoulders. Plus, the bend on the bills is always perfect.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(08-05-2017, 12:39 PM)Brett Wrote: I don't live in the Jacksonville area so I am forced to buy one online. I have a really small, skinnier type head frame (most hats are huge and look dumb on me).

I am wanting a Jaguars hat so I'm looking for one on the Jaguars shop or NFL Shop. Any recommendations for ones that you know fit tighter? I have looked at the women's hats but don't think those will work. Looking for an adjustable men's hat probably. Not a fitted one.

Thanks!

The '47 Brand fitted hats come in small and medium sizes. 

http://www.fanatics.com/NFL_Jacksonville...s_47_Brand

You can wash it and shrink it in the dryer. Worked for me!

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2017, 04:46 PM by Brett.)

Just measured my head the way they recommend doing it and these are my measurements:

22.25 in
56.50 cm

(08-06-2017, 11:44 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(08-05-2017, 12:39 PM)Brett Wrote: I don't live in the Jacksonville area so I am forced to buy one online. I have a really small, skinnier type head frame (most hats are huge and look dumb on me).

Thanks!

The '47 Brand fitted hats come in small and medium sizes. 

Thanks but the adjustable ones don't come in sizes...only the fitted ones do for that brand and I think adjustable would be best because I have a smaller head, no?

(08-07-2017, 04:45 PM)Brett Wrote: Just measured my head the way they recommend doing it and these are my measurements:

22.25 in
56.50 cm

(08-06-2017, 11:44 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: The '47 Brand fitted hats come in small and medium sizes. 

Thanks but the adjustable ones don't come in sizes...only the fitted ones do for that brand and I think adjustable would be best because I have a smaller head, no?
According to their sizing chart their fitted "franchise" line hats would work for you. 
56.50 cm makes you just barely a medium in that line. 

You could also wear the S/M size in their stretch line. 

Not sure where you live but I live in Indiana and their are a few Fanzz stores in the state and one in my city. They carry all teams during their respective seasons. Currently there are 3 types of Jags shirts and 1 Jags hat type. There is also a ton of ugly blue crap from key rings to jerseys. Similar to what I imagine smurf puke looking like
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

Big caps tend to look good on small heads

[Image: 1-sexy-jags-fan-jaguars-.91d7ccb8291c11e...be38_7.jpg]