Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Titans fans gonna be Titans fans.

https://twitter.com/jnsanchez/status/894201367769821185

Typical.

(link edited by moderator for comment content)

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

One of the comments.

Oh God
His punches when he has the guy in a headlock are like the Jaguar’s attempts to be above .500 for the past decade.
Weird Data. Bull Stats.
by mnkman322 on Aug 6, 2017 | 12:51 PM reply
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Meh... it's BCC so as usual no content just a Twitter feed/link.

The comments under the Twit almost makes me want to delete this.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

It was a disagreement on who is getting sister/daughter's hand in matrimony.

Batman has really let himself go if he got caught by mall cops at the stadium on "Taking Care of Your Tooth Night" at tacky valley.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

2 things..

1. Loved the T-shirts, 

That was probably the original Batman T-shirt (and I mean Micheal Keaton original Batman T-shirt from 1989) and who doesn't love a guy wearing a "Keep Calm" T-shirt, not keeping calm  Laughing

And...

2. The guy who broke up the fight.

What does it say as a society and our addiction to smartphones that this guy couldn't even put down his phone before he ran in there to break up the fight? That guy had a tighter grip on his phone than he did the other guy's neck.

I'm sure they got over their differences at sissy's trailer.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(08-08-2017, 05:28 PM)B2hibry Wrote: I'm sure they got over their differences at sissy's trailer.

Or they worked it out over their sissy at their uncle Jim Bob's trailer.

(08-08-2017, 06:45 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(08-08-2017, 05:28 PM)B2hibry Wrote: I'm sure they got over their differences at sissy's trailer.

Or they worked it out over their sissy at their uncle Jim Bob's trailer.

Pretty sure one of those guys was Uncle Jim Bob!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

We don't capitalize tittians.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato