Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
North Korea

(04-27-2020, 11:47 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-26-2020, 04:55 PM)The Drifter Wrote: I will NOT vouch for the truthfulness of this pic, but it appears KJU Is Dead. If this is a doctored pic I have no idea so make up your own mind

[Image: KJU.jpg]

Not sure but that resembles Japanese writing.  It's not Korean.  Might be Chinese.

I asked my Chinese wife, and she says it is Japanese, and it says Kim Jong Un has died.  

Probably fake.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-27-2020, 12:05 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(04-27-2020, 11:47 AM)mikesez Wrote: Not sure but that resembles Japanese writing.  It's not Korean.  Might be Chinese.

I asked my Chinese wife, and she says it is Japanese, and it says Kim Jong Un has died.  

Probably fake.

It’s definitely Japanese and the picture is photoshopped.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2020, 12:24 PM by The Real Marty.)

I've read some speculation that dear leader is isolating himself because he's afraid of getting Covid-19.  So here's what I see happening:  

There's a big military parade.  Already been scheduled.  All the top leaders (except Kim) are on the viewing stand.  The viewing stand is being shown on big giant screen TVs.  North Korea watchers are watching all the top leaders to see if they can tell which one is taking over.  Then, all of a sudden, WWE-style, CUE THE MUSIC (Also Sprach Zarathustra, isn't that Rick Flair's entry music?), and HERE HE IS, HE'S BACK!!!!  Through the fireworks, out of the smoke, waddling right out onto the viewing stand, dear leader himself!!!  HE'S NOT DEAD!!!  The crowd goes wild.  Weeping.  Fainting.  Screaming.   (They better be weeping fainting and screaming, or they're headed for the gulag. )

It will be absolutely epic.

[Image: 76a2d717fc13a0fc201536aa208f4cf92cdcbe66...=800&h=734]

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"