Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** THE OFFICIAL IMPEACHMENT THREAD ***

The only reason Pierre got back in the Senate was to back-stab Trump. His tiny mini-thrust was meaningless, but he had to show his puppeteers he's a good politician who stays bought.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Chucky Schumer actually was able to make his voice crack while giving his impassioned speech. Bravo!

[Image: 580b585b2edbce24c47b2d48.png]

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2020, 05:15 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

This whole process is somewhat frightening in the sense a president can be impeached for absolutely zero reason if a party controls the house and senate. I am not sure the Democrats truly understand the brevity of what they just tried to do.

(02-05-2020, 04:50 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: The only reason Pierre got back in the Senate was to back-stab Trump.  His tiny mini-thrust was meaningless, but he had to show his puppeteers he's a good politician who stays bought.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2020-01-29-at-9.52.44-AM.png...1069&ssl=1]

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(02-05-2020, 05:14 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: This whole process is somewhat frightening in the sense a president can be impeached for absolutely zero reason if a party controls the house and senate. I am not sure the Democrats truly understand the brevity of what they just tried to do.

If that were truly the case, wouldn't they have attempted to do this back in 2018 as soon as they flipped the House? At a minimum, early 2019? Why wait?
I'll play you in ping pong. 

(02-05-2020, 05:43 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 05:14 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: This whole process is somewhat frightening in the sense a president can be impeached for absolutely zero reason if a party controls the house and senate. I am not sure the Democrats truly understand the brevity of what they just tried to do.

If that were truly the case, wouldn't they have attempted to do this back in 2018 as soon as they flipped the House? At a minimum, early 2019? Why wait?

It took the new Congress a year to find affordable housing in DC

(02-05-2020, 05:43 PM)Gabe Wrote:

Like Nancy said, they needed 2 and half years to find something to charge him with to keep the rubes invested in their con game.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-05-2020, 05:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 05:43 PM)Gabe Wrote: If that were truly the case, wouldn't they have attempted to do this back in 2018 as soon as they flipped the House? At a minimum, early 2019? Why wait?

Like Nancy said, they needed 2 and half years to find something to charge him with to keep the rubes invested in their con game.

??? It takes no time at all to make something up. It took two and a half years because they were at least somewhat selective.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(02-05-2020, 07:14 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 05:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Like Nancy said, they needed 2 and half years to find something to charge him with to keep the rubes invested in their con game.

??? It takes no time at all to make something up. It took two and a half years because they were at least somewhat selective.

Neither, of course. They waited on the Mueller report, expecting that the cabal of deep state anti-Trumpers would be able to find something at least marginally incriminating. After that failure they were at a loss for a while until Schiff and Ciaramella came up with a new plot.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2020, 08:13 PM by mikesez.)

(02-05-2020, 07:49 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 07:14 PM)mikesez Wrote: ??? It takes no time at all to make something up. It took two and a half years because they were at least somewhat selective.

Neither, of course. They waited on the Mueller report, expecting that the cabal of deep state anti-Trumpers would be able to find something at least marginally incriminating. After that failure they were at a loss for a while until Schiff and Ciaramella came up with a new plot.

Mueller listed 10 instances of obstruction of Justice by Trump. obstruction of justice is kind of a ticky-tack offense and a broad category. but if Nancy really was looking for anything and everything to lead an impeachment, she could have easily used that.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(02-05-2020, 08:12 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 07:49 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: Neither, of course. They waited on the Mueller report, expecting that the cabal of deep state anti-Trumpers would be able to find something at least marginally incriminating. After that failure they were at a loss for a while until Schiff and Ciaramella came up with a new plot.

Mueller listed 10 instances of obstruction of Justice by Trump. obstruction of justice is kind of a ticky-tack offense and a broad category. but if Nancy really was looking for anything and everything to lead an impeachment, she could have easily used that.

[Image: tenor.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

There's still time for Romney to get in the race...as a Democrat.
He'd probably win the Dem nomination just because he isn't feeble-minded or an overt Communist or Elizabeth Warren.

(02-05-2020, 08:19 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 08:12 PM)mikesez Wrote: Mueller listed 10 instances of obstruction of Justice by Trump. obstruction of justice is kind of a ticky-tack offense and a broad category. but if Nancy really was looking for anything and everything to lead an impeachment, she could have easily used that.

[Image: tenor.gif]

The left never, EVER can admit being wrong.

That's why they also never learn from their mistakes.

Their lack of self awareness doesn't allow them to see them.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(02-05-2020, 08:12 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 07:49 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: Neither, of course. They waited on the Mueller report, expecting that the cabal of deep state anti-Trumpers would be able to find something at least marginally incriminating. After that failure they were at a loss for a while until Schiff and Ciaramella came up with a new plot.

Potential instances, big difference.  The DOJ then came out & pointed out those instances dont meet the standard.

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2020, 10:13 AM by MalabarJag.)

(02-06-2020, 01:56 AM)jj82284 Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 08:12 PM)mikesez Wrote: Mueller listed 10 instances of obstruction of Justice by Trump. obstruction of justice is kind of a ticky-tack offense and a broad category. but if Nancy really was looking for anything and everything to lead an impeachment, she could have easily used that.

Potential instances, big difference.  The DOJ then came out & pointed out those instances dont meet the standard.

Yeah. Wasn't one of them the firing of Comey? How can getting rid of a total incompetent be considered obstruction of justice?

This is really clever!

[Image: THEDEVILWENTDOWNTONANCY.png]

Pretty much sums up this thread, too.

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1225488468240994308
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Buuuuwwwwaaaaaa!!!! Laughing Laughing LaughingLike I said, free gold campaign material.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democra...d-by-trump

"Dems demand Twitter, Facebook take down edited video of Pelosi ripping up State of the Union speech posted by Trump"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/stat...d-by-trump
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(02-08-2020, 05:50 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Buuuuwwwwaaaaaa!!!! Laughing Laughing LaughingLike I said, free gold campaign material.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democra...d-by-trump

"Dems demand Twitter, Facebook take down edited video of Pelosi ripping up State of the Union speech posted by Trump"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/stat...d-by-trump

I’ll just chalk that up as another win.

Maybe it's time to stick a fork in this thread.
We can start a new one when they impeach Trump again.

Can someone provide me with an update in the Trump/Russia collusion stuff? Thank you.