Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
FBTs Annual Pick 'Em League

Time to get this thing started again.  All those who were registered last year should get an email notification that they're in.  For those who want to join, here are the details:

You have been invited to join FBT's Private Group in Yahoo Sports Pro Football Pick'em.
In order to join the group, just go to Pro Football Pick'em, and click the "Join Group" button. From there, enter the following information...
Group ID#: 9715
Password: Jags2016

or...

Click here to join this group.

[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif][font=Arial]Join Group[/font][/font][/font]
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm In!
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

I'm in. i got the email

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

I will try it this year. Newbie in da house!!!
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I'm in.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Finally got my son and I in!
TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

15-1 this week.

Stupid Cowboys.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(12-26-2017, 02:47 PM)Rico Wrote: 15-1 this week.

Stupid Cowboys.

14-2 this week
Stupid 9ers...
Stupid Bengals