Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Texans vs Carolina

Watson and Joe Webb both look better than Bortles.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-09-2017, 09:27 PM)Jerrad Wrote: Watson and Joe Webb both look better than Bortles.

There's no reason to respond back to you because it's clear that you go into hiding like a coward after you make ridiculous statements.
[Image: giphy.gif]

(08-09-2017, 09:30 PM)leopold332002 Wrote:
(08-09-2017, 09:27 PM)Jerrad Wrote: Watson and Joe Webb both look better than Bortles.

There's no reason to respond back to you because it's clear that you go into hiding like a coward after you make ridiculous statements.

I also seem to remember Blake looking like an All Pro against backups when he was a rookie as well
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Okay.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Rough series for Watson.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Watson sucks. Bridgewater 2.0.

I saw nothing too eye opening from Watson. Re-watched every play he was in, meh. Glad we passed.

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2017, 01:18 AM by TheAll22.)

(08-09-2017, 10:44 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Watson sucks.  Bridgewater 2.0.

Literally not even close. Completely different players.. Considering Bridgewater took the Vikes to 11 wins before a catastrophic injury, his team then dropped to 8 wins so I don't see how Bridgewater sucks at all

Watson has some good traits, that I won't go into now that the Draft is over- the type that made him a worthwhile prospect with skills of the modern QB - he was awfully wild tonight. Sailing passes, winging the ball to receivers without looking. He scored with his legs and showed off his ability to extend broken or dead plays.  

It was clear that Savage is ready to go as their Starter. Don't let your Texans hate fool you, Savage is a solid option while Watson has potential to be the man to get Houston over the hump if he can clean up his game and become a real technician. To say he sucks is just ludicrous and teal-sided.. If Jags fans are going to lavish Borltes with praise for any completed pass in practice and preach about giving him his fair shot then some of the logic around here is seriously flawed.

McCCaffrey was the real story of the rookies in this game, but he isnt a QB -  I thought he showed that the NFL game is not faster than him against some 2's and I think he will be a fun player to through the season.

My takeaways: Texans look vulnerable, Webb is busting his butt to earn a roster spot, was unfortunately impressed with Watson's decision making/awareness, that said they clearly limited the playbook to short/easy reads for him, Texans depth is not impressive.

We should win week 1. But we've failed to do a lot of things we should've the past decade, so who knows.

D'Onta Foreman looked really good. I wouldn't be surprised if he was starting for the Texans by week 8.

Texans vs Carolina thread...

......Blake Bortles is mentioned. Cool.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...