Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Injuries: Colts center Ryan Kelly injured at practice

Injuries: Colts center Ryan Kelly injured at practice

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...t-practice

The Colts head into the preseason as a banged-up operation. While QB Andrew Luck and his shoulder loom as a raging question mark for Week 1, plenty of teammates are dealing with injuries of their own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Injuries: Ryan Kelly on crutches after Colts practice

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...s-practice

The Colts head into the preseason as a banged-up operation. While QB Andrew Luck and his shoulder loom as a raging question mark for Week 1, plenty of teammates are dealing with injuries of their own.

Too bad we're not playing them earlier in the season

amirite

#easyroadtoMinny

I just hope we can avoid the injury bug.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(08-10-2017, 05:34 PM)Bullseye Wrote: I just hope we can avoid the injury bug.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. We have been fairly lucky so far, but injuries are a big part of the game and I don't think Carson Tinker is going to be our worst loss when its all said and done. I sincerely hope he's our only major injury, but I'm not expecting it.

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2017, 01:00 PM by Treestone Ice.)

(08-13-2017, 07:48 AM)Treestone Ice Wrote:
(08-10-2017, 05:34 PM)Bullseye Wrote: I just hope we can avoid the injury bug.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. We have been fairly lucky so far, but injuries are a big part of the game and I don't think Carson Tinker is going to be our worst loss when its all said and done. I sincerely hope he's our only major injury, but I'm not expecting it.

And literally a few hours later Marqise Lee gets carted off with a non contact injury. The bad news is too predictable around here.

(08-13-2017, 01:00 PM)Treestone Ice Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 07:48 AM)Treestone Ice Wrote: I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. We have been fairly lucky so far, but injuries are a big part of the game and I don't think Carson Tinker is going to be our worst loss when its all said and done. I sincerely hope he's our only major injury, but I'm not expecting it.

And literally a few hours later Marqise Lee gets carted off with a non contact injury. The bad news is too predictable around here.

Word now is that the Lee injury isn't serious though. Looked worse than it is.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(08-13-2017, 02:15 PM)mvannostran Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 01:00 PM)Treestone Ice Wrote: And literally a few hours later Marqise Lee gets carted off with a non contact injury. The bad news is too predictable around here.

Word now is that the Lee injury isn't serious though. Looked worse than it is.

Thank goodness. Him and Bortles seem to be clicking as of late.

(08-14-2017, 05:34 AM)Treestone Ice Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 02:15 PM)mvannostran Wrote: Word now is that the Lee injury isn't serious though. Looked worse than it is.

Thank goodness. Him and Bortles seem to be clicking as of late.

Now Bortles gets benched!   Wallbash Wallbash Wallbash

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!