Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL Game Pass?

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2017, 06:43 PM by imtheblkranger.)

So I'm trying to watch the Jags game living out of area. NFL has a free one week Game Pass trial to do just that but the link takes me to an app that isn't available in the US? Even though NFL says it's available....

Anyone know what I'm missing?

For anyone interested, apparently it's built into the NFL Mobile app but my trial still isn't registering. I have to watch from the website
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

A good VPN.

As much as I am on the road I just laid out my $99. What did I get for it? Patriots football. Yup nothing but how great the Pats are and zero perspective from a Jag's point of view.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

I'm pissed because I can watch games on my phone through Verizon Wireless and Mobile NFL but I can't cast it to my TV. It gives me a message saying NFL content can't be cast. I could watch replays though. But I don't want to watch it after the fact because you already know what happened. Damn you NFL. You suck the joy out of football season and being an out of market fan on a budget.

(08-10-2017, 09:08 PM)copycat Wrote: As much as I am on the road I just laid out my $99.  What did I get for it?  Patriots football.  Yup nothing but how great the Pats are and zero perspective from a Jag's point of view.

Welcome to preseason Jaguars football on Gamepass. I've been watching for the better part of the decade and there have been only a handful of games where I got to watch the Jaguars broadcast. Thankfully once the regular season starts you get to watch the proper broadcast.

(08-12-2017, 04:07 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(08-10-2017, 09:08 PM)copycat Wrote: As much as I am on the road I just laid out my $99.  What did I get for it?  Patriots football.  Yup nothing but how great the Pats are and zero perspective from a Jag's point of view.

Welcome to preseason Jaguars football on Gamepass. I've been watching for the better part of the decade and there have been only a handful of games where I got to watch the Jaguars broadcast. Thankfully once the regular season starts you get to watch the proper broadcast.

We can only hope that some day we will be good enough to have TBoz and Johnny O doing our preseason games on Game Pass.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2017, 11:59 AM by imtheblkranger.)

Oh it was absolutely horrible.

(08-10-2017, 08:25 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: A good VPN.

Still didn't help. I even have an Apple Store account based out of Europe that allows me to download out of US apps, plus a jailbroken iPad. The app just wouldn't work at all.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Whenever I'm on the road when a Jags game is on I get some good links from Reddit.

I'm going to buy Sunday Ticket this year. My wife is a student so I can get it for $100 and don't need Direct TV. Plus being out of market I'll be able to catch them all except Tennessee which will be on TV here
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Have they sorted out Game Pass yet? The last I heard it could not be watched via the NFL app on the Xbox One?
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(08-17-2017, 06:14 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: Have they sorted out Game Pass yet? The last I heard it could not be watched via the NFL app on the Xbox One?

No idea, I watch on my desktop and Use Chromecast to cast it to my TV.

It's the same when watching highlights.  Last week was a Garappalo slurpfest.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.