Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Los Angeles Targets Contractors Who Might Work on Border Wall

And I thought Liberals were tolerant

Los Angeles Targets Contractors Who Might Work on Border Wall

The city of Los Angeles wants to require contractors to reveal whether they have ever been involved with President Trump's border wall construction.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/08/11/lo...ontractors
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Florida Agencies disallow contractors that have boycotted Israel.

Section 287.135, Florida Statutes, prohibits agencies from contracting with companies for goods or services of $1,000,000 or more, that are on either the Scrutinized Companies with Activities in Sudan List, the Scrutinized Companies with Activities in the Iran Petroleum Energy Sector Lists which are created pursuant to s. 215.473, F.S., or the Scrutinized Companies that Boycott Israel List, created pursuant to s. 215.4725, F.S., or companies that are engaged in a boycott of Israel

(08-11-2017, 12:38 PM)The Drifter Wrote: And I thought Liberals were tolerant

This from the guy who says that liberals don't belong in America and that liberals should be exterminated.

(08-12-2017, 06:33 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

This from the guy who says that liberals don't belong in America and that liberals should be exterminated.

You have me mixed up with someone else. I never said that so don't put words in my mouth.
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

(08-12-2017, 08:33 AM)The Drifter Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 06:33 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: This from the guy who says that liberals don't belong in America and that liberals should be exterminated.

You have me mixed up with someone else. I never said that so don't put words in my mouth.

You're right.   It was not you.   I apologize.

(08-12-2017, 06:33 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

Who has ever said liberals should be exterminated? I do agree it would be nice if they all left America though. The country would be better off.

Huge myth.. Like Bigfoot

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Is there anyone in that cesspool of a city that works at all anymore?

This one should be a non-issue.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(08-12-2017, 12:45 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 06:33 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: This from the guy who says that liberals don't belong in America and that liberals should be exterminated.

Who has ever said liberals should be exterminated? I do agree it would be nice if they all left America though. The country would be better off.

Dakota. 

"Liberals don't fall into that category. They are vermin who should be exterminated before they ruin this planet. "

1/17/2017

Don't agree with it but if they want to do it more power to them. Let the states govern themselves I always say.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(08-13-2017, 07:19 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 12:45 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Who has ever said liberals should be exterminated? I do agree it would be nice if they all left America though. The country would be better off.

Dakota. 

"Liberals don't fall into that category. They are vermin who should be exterminated before they ruin this planet. "

1/17/2017

I oppose the Left in the strongest terms as do several others here. Dakota, I think, gets a smidge of leniency when you consider his posting pattern is affected by numerous chemicals, medications, and the anger and depression of his circumstances.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2017, 09:36 AM by The Real Marty.)

(08-13-2017, 08:48 AM)EricC85 Wrote: Don't agree with it but if they want to do it more power to them. Let the states govern themselves I always say.

No, I don't care what level of government this is coming from.   No level of government should have the right to blackball companies when they are doing something completely legal.

(08-13-2017, 09:05 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 07:19 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Dakota. 

1/17/2017

I oppose the Left in the strongest terms as do several others here. Dakota, I think, gets a smidge of leniency when you consider his posting pattern is affected by numerous chemicals, medications, and the anger and depression of his circumstances.

Whatever excuse you want to use, neither side is immune from intolerance these days.

(08-13-2017, 09:35 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 09:05 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I oppose the Left in the strongest terms as do several others here. Dakota, I think, gets a smidge of leniency when you consider his posting pattern is affected by numerous chemicals, medications, and the anger and depression of his circumstances.

Whatever excuse you want to use, neither side is immune from intolerance these days.

I pray you never experience his (our) "excuse", you might not like yourself much once they start pumping you full of stuff to keep you alive.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-13-2017, 10:00 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 09:35 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

I pray you never experience his (our) "excuse", you might not like yourself much once they start pumping you full of stuff to keep you alive.

Wow.  Okay.  

Back on topic, I don't think LA has any right to do what the article says they are doing.