Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bills Making Moves

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2017, 01:28 PM by Bullseye.)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...om-eagles/

I think they are making preparations to be able to trade up next year for a QB, as they now have two 1st round picks and two second round picks next year.

Correction: the Bills also have two 3rd round picks next year.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Awesome moves by the Bills...

Not sure I understand the Rams and Eagles side of it...

Eagles--
How good is Darby? Matthews and a 3rd?
Huh?

Rams--
Watkins isn't going to make Goff better... and you just loaded up at the position in the draft...
And you gave up a 2nd round pick... Hope he stays healthy for ya'll lol

(08-11-2017, 01:44 PM)Kane Wrote: Awesome moves by the Bills...

Not sure I understand the Rams and Eagles side of it...

Eagles--
How good is Darby? Matthews and a 3rd?
Huh?

Rams--
Watkins isn't going to make Goff better... and you just loaded up at the position in the draft...
And you gave up a 2nd round pick...  Hope he stays healthy for ya'll lol

I agree completely.

Watkins adds deep speed for the Rams-if he stays healthy.  But even if he's healthy, Goff can't get the ball to him deep.  They don't have the line to protect Goff on deep routes.

Darby is a decent corner, but they fleeced the Eagles.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

You've got a lot of teams that are hurting at positions that could actually benefit a team like the Jags. There might be some opportunity there to look at our depth at positions like WR or RB to make a few moves like these to either bolster our draft stock, or to help the roster now.

This was actually a couple of smart moves by the Bills, and I think you're right that they're getting themselves in a position to make a real splash in the draft next year.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]