Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Questions You Wonder About, But Are Afraid To Ask

FREE THE TA TA'S!!!   Banana  Banana

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-26-2017, 04:32 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: FREE THE TA TA'S!!!   Banana  Banana

Thats the spirit!

(07-26-2017, 03:48 PM)wrong_box Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 12:36 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Banning something you have never worn and don't need....how altruistic of you.

not so! I am not alone in what I speak! There are many groups out there that are women who have the same stance...There are also many women who have formed groups who want women to be able to be topless like men...There are several groups on facebook that I know of who organize topless marches and encourage women to not wear bras, some have even challenged corporate dress codes, and I am certainly not the only male who opposes them either...I even saw a couple others in this thread...

Good for them. That's their choice. Banning them (your words) doesn't give me a choice.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(07-26-2017, 10:28 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 03:48 PM)wrong_box Wrote: not so! I am not alone in what I speak! There are many groups out there that are women who have the same stance...There are also many women who have formed groups who want women to be able to be topless like men...There are several groups on facebook that I know of who organize topless marches and encourage women to not wear bras, some have even challenged corporate dress codes, and I am certainly not the only male who opposes them either...I even saw a couple others in this thread...

Good for them. That's their choice. Banning them (your words) doesn't give me a choice.

OUCH! You will be fine! Laughing

How do blind people know when to stop wiping ?

(07-31-2017, 08:57 AM)JackCity Wrote: How do blind people know when to stop wiping ?

The smell...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(07-31-2017, 08:57 AM)JackCity Wrote: How do blind people know when to stop wiping ?

They use a bidet like a civilized person.

(07-31-2017, 12:01 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:

Are there port-a-bidets at those fancy croquet on horseback matches?

Personally, it makes me smile that we're on page 3 of this, and we are still talking about boobs.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(07-31-2017, 01:02 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: Personally, it makes me smile that we're on page 3 of this, and we are still talking about boobs.

Boobs make me smile too.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 07-31-2017, 09:15 PM by JackCity.)

(07-31-2017, 11:06 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

The smell...

Great minds think alike..or something

(07-31-2017, 12:01 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:

You make spraying water up your [BLEEP] sound so fancy.

Haha. Blind people don't have the satisfaction of looking back at their work. I look back at mine. It's like a badge of honor. Holy cow! I just [BLEEP] that out? Go me!

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2017, 11:48 AM by Dakota.)

1. Why do we still have pennies when it costs way more than a penny to make a penny?

2. Why do we park in the driveway, but drive on a parkway?

3. Why do we say park in the driveway, when we're actually parking on it?

And finally, the one that gives me many sleepless nights.....

4. How do animals pull off taking a dump without leaving skidmarks everywhere? People can't.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Why do folks start threads without checking for it's existence beforehand?

https://duvalpride.com/showthread.php?tid=21397

Just busting your sacks Dakota!! Big Grin There was already one of these you must have missed or forgot about.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(08-12-2017, 09:26 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Why do folks start threads without checking for it's existence beforehand?

https://duvalpride.com/showthread.php?tid=21397

Just busting your sacks Dakota!! Big Grin  There was already one of these you must have missed or forgot about.

Oh snap.  Cry   Mods, please merge.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Oh crud, and I was just getting ready to ask about painful urination.

Never mind.

(08-12-2017, 10:11 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Oh crud, and I was just getting ready to ask about painful urination.

Never mind.

I thought urination was SUPPOSED to be painful?

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(08-12-2017, 10:53 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 10:11 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Oh crud, and I was just getting ready to ask about painful urination.

Never mind.

I thought urination was SUPPOSED to be painful?

Not as bad as Dilaudid induced constipation, but absolutely normal. Cry

Here's another one that I've dedicated much thought to:

Do all of those little lizards in Florida have like a little little lizard military?

I ask this because every time I see them, they're always doing push-ups.

Never mind.

You don't have to grip it to urinate like you do to...well...you know.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]