Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Charlottesville

KKK didn't even feel the need to wear hoods today knowing that "their president" got elected.

This is crazy and insane. "Make America Great Again" is off to a really bad start.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-12-2017, 07:51 PM)Frailbones Wrote: KKK didn't even feel the need to wear hoods today knowing that "their president" got elected.

This is crazy and insane. "Make America Great Again" is off to a really bad start.

Canada isn't too far away.. Just make sure you pick up Rosie, Cher and Madonna on your way to salvation.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Some of you people are really reaching.

(08-12-2017, 07:51 PM)Frailbones Wrote: KKK didn't even feel the need to wear hoods today knowing that "their president" got elected.

They are even bold enough to commit a terrorist act by driving a vehicle into a group of people on purpose.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

I am confused. Why are people under the impression Trump is a racist? Does anybody have a legitimate answer?

(08-12-2017, 07:49 PM)Jamies_fried_chicken Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 06:57 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Two violent groups get together and cause violence. Big surprise.

This is Trump's fault? Or is it because they're white racists and that means they have to be conservative?

What's your point? That a racist supported Trump? Is the same not true about Obama? Is this your argument or are you going somewhere else with it?

Are you still mad they fed him Burger King? There wasn't silence with him, either. You see what you want to see, and when you don't get the reaction you'd hope for then you feel justified.

The counter protestors did not take a car and ram it into a group of white supremacist killing 3 (to date) people.  This is Trump's fault because he help cultivate the rhetoric and behavior during his campaign while doing nothing to distance himself or directly condemn the alt-right movement. 

In regards to your other response, yes there are racist people who support Obama. There are people who have their own personal reasons for supporting particular political figures and whatnot, that's not a surprise.   

Yes, I am still mad they fed him Burger King. He gets special privileges while those who commit traffic offenses lose their lives. I see everything, and im right down the middle on alot of positions, your problem is that you cant separate constructive dialog from tolerable differences.

Are you saying left-wing protesters haven't been as violent? There are some accounts that claim the protest was generally peaceful until antifa joined in--which is consistent with what happens when they show up. There have always been KKK and Nazi protests. How has Trump changed that?

As for Roof, they fed him Burger King because it's what they do when they try to get a confession. It literally happens all the time. Hell, I've done it when I talk to suspects. It wasn't Burger King, but I'll bring water and snacks. You're making it a white privilege thing because it's easy to do. If you can't see the big picture in something so trivial then there's no purpose talking to you. 

Just because you're "down the middle" on some things, it doesn't mean you're always down the middle. You are, by far, one of the most left-leaning persons on this board... especially when it comes to race.

Also, they didn't lose their life because they had a broken tail light. They lost it (usually) while fighting ot resisting arrest.

Anyone who has time to protest needs to get a real job. There's plenty out there now that business regulations have been scaled way back to common sense levels.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

They generally don't, most Klan/WS rallies are peaceful. It's the lefties who wear masks while they burn and loot and assault people.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2017, 08:59 PM by Cleatwood.)

(08-12-2017, 07:55 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:

Canada isn't too far away.. Just make sure you pick up Rosie, Cher and Madonna on your way to salvation.
So because I think this president is an absolute joke and I think his term is off to a rough start, I should go to Canada? I love this country but this president is dividing this country. Blame it all on the liberals because that's pretty much all most you do any way. There are people in this country and on this board who are not liberals but think Trump is a bad person/president.

"if ya don't love this president, you gotta go!"

(08-12-2017, 08:57 PM)Frailbones Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 07:55 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Canada isn't too far away.. Just make sure you pick up Rosie, Cher and Madonna on your way to salvation.
So because I think this president is an absolute joke and I think his term is off to a rough start, I should go to Canada? I love this country but this president is dividing this country. Blame it all on the liberals because that's pretty much all most you do any way. There are people in this country and on this board who are not liberals but think Trump is a bad person/president.

"if ya don't love this president, you gotta go!"
How is Trump dividing this country? Such a blanket statement with no traction.

The MSM is dividing this country. You should direct your hate towards them.

Was this a sponsored white supremacist event or did they just show up? Who organized it?

I hate all supremacist groups but sympathize with wanting to stop the dismantling of All Confederate history in the south.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Smells like a false flag. White supremacists have a permit to assemble in a public park, backed by the ACLU and a judge, but the cops attack their event 30 minutes before it even starts. Right on cue, the Clinton pal Governor declares a State of Emergency - why? Black supremacists do not have a permit and are marching in the street blocking traffic, and there isn't a cop around for miles. What happened to the State of Emergency? It takes the cops at least 5 minutes to get there after the carnage happens.

We still don't know about the driver, but reddit and /pol have already found a few things suspicious about the car.

(08-12-2017, 10:46 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Smells like a false flag. White supremacists have a permit to assemble in a public park, backed by the ACLU and a judge, but the cops attack their event 30 minutes before it even starts. Right on cue, the Clinton pal Governor declares a State of Emergency - why? Black supremacists do not have a permit and are marching in the street blocking traffic, and there isn't a cop around for miles. What happened to the State of Emergency? It takes the cops at least 5 minutes to get there after the carnage happens.

We still don't know about the driver, but reddit and /pol have already found a few things suspicious about the car.

The park was too small to hold their group, so the city moved them to a larger park. The Alt-Right groups didn't want to move, so they filed an injunction to have it remain in the smaller park.

The police come in before the event starts because violence broke out, nefarious about that.

They were not blocking traffic, so that statement is false.

The driver was arrested quickly after the attack, what is really suspicious about him or the car?

Is anyone going to give some legitimate bullet points describing exactly how Donald Trump is a racist?

(08-13-2017, 12:16 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Is anyone going to give some legitimate bullet points describing exactly how Donald Trump is a racist?

There is none.. It's all thought up by the sick minds of the liberals..

Wait.. Mind.. Liberal... 

Oxymoron

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(08-13-2017, 12:16 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Is anyone going to give some legitimate bullet points describing exactly how Donald Trump is a racist?

1. White

2. Male

3. Rich

4. Republican 

Ergo, racist.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-13-2017, 12:07 AM)PAjagsfan Wrote: They were not blocking traffic, so that statement is false.

You lost all credibility there, PA.  If they were not blocking traffic, the Challenger would have hit.....nothing.  Did you ignore the fact that the crowd was chanting "Our Streets"?  Did you also note that nobody standing on the sidewalk was injured?

You guys are absolutely insane to put this on Trump...

(08-13-2017, 10:31 AM)Kane Wrote: You guys are absolutely insane to put this on Trump...

It is insane and scary that the MSM and some on this board will stop at NOTHING to insist this had something to do with Trump.

The crash of a police helicopter with 2 occupants dead is not getting much coverage. It happened right after the Challenger crash. There was at least one helicopter in the air just after the car crash but I don't know if that's the same one that hit the ground. Some are speculating the copter was brought down so the occupants could not witness the switcheroo of the driver as reported by a homeowner at the scene.