Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Twitter rumors regarding BB5

(08-15-2017, 02:35 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: rumor in a tweet = "breaking news"  

LOL

Not thread worthy.
Albright is the real deal. 

@AlbrightNFL 
I'm "got a text from a player" certain.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

LOL

Not thread worthy.

I agree.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I'm getting the distinct feeling that Bortles' career is flaming out a lot faster than I thought it would.

@AlbrightNFL I like the #Jaguars. Lots of good young talent on that teams. But their QB situation is holding them back.

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2017, 02:49 PM by jg77.)

The worst thing about this is that we don't have much to look forward to with Henne. I'm not sure why we didn't bring in better competition. I guess they thought Bortles was going to do a complete 180 or something.

(08-15-2017, 02:36 PM)BklynJag Wrote:

LOL

Not thread worthy.
Albright is the real deal. 

@AlbrightNFL 
I'm "got a text from a player" certain.

Doesn't matter.  Didn't need a new thread. There are 4 other "bash bortles" threads active on the front page of this forum.  Should have just posted in one of those.

(08-15-2017, 02:40 PM)jg77 Wrote: The worst thing about this and that we don't have much to look forward to with Henne.  I'm not sure why we didn't bring in better competition.  I guess they thought Bortles was going to do a complete 180 or something.

Been saying this all off-season. They should have brought someone to compete. At this point, I wouldn't mind a Kap signing.

It wasn't meant to be heard. Smh. If you ever played sports, you know thats how they talk.

Chill.
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

I would imagine BB5 is frustrated at his inability to gain any separation on a regular basis as well. You know why Arob is king of jump balls? Because he has to be. Can't separate.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

So a receiver told the quarterback to keep the ball down so he could catch it, but he cursed? Oh the horror!

(08-15-2017, 03:15 PM)UCF Knight Wrote: So a receiver told the quarterback to keep the ball down so he could catch it, but he cursed?  Oh the horror!
It is quite obvious that many posters here have never participated in a team sport. Players ride each other. That is what is done. Christ some of these folks are soft.

(08-15-2017, 03:15 PM)UCF Knight Wrote: So a receiver told the quarterback to keep the ball down so he could catch it, but he cursed?  Oh the horror!

Yea i'm pretty sure this happens at every camp WR telling the QB to keep inbounds, outside of maybe Tom Brady lol
<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Is the sky falling again?

(08-15-2017, 03:20 PM)DragonFury Wrote: Is the sky falling again?

...and it.s on nuclear fire. Laughing

(08-15-2017, 03:10 PM)Jagwired Wrote: I would imagine BB5 is frustrated at his inability to gain any separation on a regular basis as well. You know why Arob is king of jump balls? Because he has to be. Can't separate.

This is just stupid. ARob is a Pro Bowl WR and the window for separation in the NFL is small. No one is always wide open. Anyone in the league will tell you this. It's not the WR fault when the QB isn't accurate and can't throw the damn ball in the right place.

Yeah. It's really not a big deal, nor was the throw really that bad. In fact - you can't actually tell from the angle if it was indeed out of bounds.  Seemed right on the line from my estimation. (can't see it definitively)  A-Rob's route-running was pretty lackluster as well.

(08-15-2017, 03:24 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:

Yeah. It's really not a big deal, nor was the throw really that bad. In fact - you can't actually tell from the angle if it was indeed out of bounds.  Seemed right on the line from my estimation. (can't see it definitively)  A-Rob's route-running was pretty lackluster as well.

Remember the video came from BCC. If Bortles saved a puppy from drowning BCC would tweet about how Bortles couldn't keep the puppy from getting wet.

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2017, 03:32 PM by Jagwired.)

(08-15-2017, 03:23 PM)haveaseat Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 03:10 PM)Jagwired Wrote: I would imagine BB5 is frustrated at his inability to gain any separation on a regular basis as well. You know why Arob is king of jump balls? Because he has to be. Can't separate.

This is just stupid. ARob is a Pro Bowl WR and the window for separation in the NFL is small. No one is always wide open. Anyone in the league will tell you this. It's not the WR fault when the QB isn't accurate and can't throw the damn ball in the right place.

No, your post is just stupid. A QB cannot help it if he threw to the correct spot and the receiver wasn't there and if he was he had gained zero separation so he went out of bounds with it instead. Watch the play in question. Arob was blanketed.

(08-15-2017, 03:31 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 03:23 PM)haveaseat Wrote: This is just stupid. ARob is a Pro Bowl WR and the window for separation in the NFL is small. No one is always wide open. Anyone in the league will tell you this. It's not the WR fault when the QB isn't accurate and can't throw the damn ball in the right place.

No, your post is just stupid. A QB cannot help it if he threw to the correct spot and the receiver wasn't there and if he was he had gained zero separation so he went out of bounds with it instead. Watch the play in question. Arob was blanketed.

A BB5 apologist? Didn't know we still had those around these here parts.

(08-15-2017, 03:34 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Laughing

A BB5 apologist? Didn't know we still had those around these here parts.
Laughing Laughing
My guess about as many as there are Arob jock hangers.