Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Twitter rumors regarding BB5

Chenne Had can take us to the promise land this year.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-16-2017, 05:23 PM)Jax82 Wrote: Chenne Had can take us to the promise land this year.

Wallbash

(08-16-2017, 05:23 PM)Jax82 Wrote: Chenne Had can take us to the promise land this year.

I wouldn't trust Henne to take me to the grocery store.
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Jalen Ramsey just liked an article on Twitter that said 6 quarterbacks that should replace Bortles.

Lol, everyone losing faith.

(08-16-2017, 07:02 PM)BklynJag Wrote: Jalen Ramsey just liked an article on Twitter that said 6 quarterbacks that should replace Bortles.

Derp.  Derp.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2017, 08:58 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

1.Kap is a read option qb. And since so many came out for teams. That style has been exposed. And can easily be defended.

2. The season has yet to begin and let's can our starting qb for Henne really?

3. Of course Robinson is concerned its a contract year. And could lose out on a lot of money.

4. What did you expect from Blake a total 180?

5. Let's see if the running game can produce TDs and take the pressure of of Blake and see how he performs.

6. Cause 6 no one out there worth anything sides Romo. And highly doubt lose new TV job to go back to NFL.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

(This post was last modified: 08-17-2017, 07:16 AM by leopold332002.)

(08-15-2017, 02:30 PM)BklynJag Wrote: @AlbrightNFL There were rumors a week ago that the #Jaguars receiving corps was unhappy with Bortles and secretly lobbying for Henne.

I has come to this folks. Pathetic.

This rumor was confirmed and proven to be false but you posted that trash on here like his butt is credible. You're become annoying by the day and i hope you decide to root for another team so we don't here from you anymore.

(08-15-2017, 02:30 PM)BklynJag Wrote: @AlbrightNFL There were rumors a week ago that the #Jaguars receiving corps was unhappy with Bortles and secretly lobbying for Henne.

This rumor was confirmed and proven to be false but you posted that trash on here like his butt is credible. You're become annoying by the day and i hope you decide to root for another team so we don't here from you anymore.

[Image: giphy.gif]

(08-16-2017, 07:02 PM)BklynJag Wrote: Jalen Ramsey just liked an article on Twitter that said 6 quarterbacks that should replace Bortles.

So?

Perhaps he 'liked' it in order to read it at a later point when he has time?

That's what I do.. people are so quick to jump to conclusions..
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Was it false? They were talking about it this morning on my drive in like it was true.

(08-17-2017, 07:16 AM)leopold332002 Wrote:

Wrong. It's not a rumor anymore, it's a fact. 

The dude got a text from an unknown player. Albright is one of the top guys out there.

Unknown player means didn't happen or that unknown player is a weak man who must remain anonymous because he does not have the ball sacks to say it publicly.

If it's true and he is exposed he should be cut immediately. No room for that on a team.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 08-17-2017, 08:33 AM by leopold332002.)

(08-17-2017, 08:18 AM)BklynJag Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 07:16 AM)leopold332002 Wrote: This rumor was confirmed and proven to be false but you posted that trash on here like his butt is credible. You're become annoying by the day and i hope you decide to root for another team so we don't here from you anymore.

The dude got a text from an unknown player. Albright is one of the top guys out there.
Benjamin AllbrightVerified account @AllbrightNFL  Aug 15
More

Benjamin Allbright Retweeted Tony Wiggins
Then gets salty after realizing he messed up responding for over an hour with the wrong info...
Benjamin Allbright added,

[url=https://twitter.com/1010xl_T_Wigg/status/897625179827957760][/url]Tony Wiggins @1010xl_T_Wigg
Nah, you kick rocks with those trash Jags rumors. Weak takes.

Like i said that rumor was a bold face lie and probably made it up after that video had gone viral but you want to be gullible and believe it. lol.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Bortles is going to get the season. It's his last chance. He will either ride to the occasion and prove worth it and we won't have to worry about it, or he poops the bed and we move on. It is what it is at this point. I hope he succeeds, but if he doesn't, we move on.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

I love how Albright is suddenly one of those top guys because he's providing Debbie Downer with spank material. And to say it's not rumor but fact and then back that up by saying he got a tweet from some unnamed, unknown player shows just how desperate Debbie is to find anything to whine about. Seriously, the mental horsepower driving that plow wouldn't light a dim bulb.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

(08-17-2017, 08:22 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Unknown player means didn't happen or that unknown player is a weak man who must remain anonymous because he does not have the ball sacks to say it publicly.

If it's true and he is exposed he should be cut immediately. No room for that on a team.

Unknown player could be some guy playing in some club league in Omaha.  

This guy got this text message from said unknown player and sat on it for a week.  What was he waiting for since he's one of the "top guys" according to Derp Derp.

(08-17-2017, 08:18 AM)BklynJag Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 07:16 AM)leopold332002 Wrote: This rumor was confirmed and proven to be false but you posted that trash on here like his butt is credible. You're become annoying by the day and i hope you decide to root for another team so we don't here from you anymore.

Dude, stop.

The only thing you are accomplishing is continuing to stack bull$*** higher than a bad tetris game.

(08-17-2017, 08:22 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Unknown player means didn't happen or that unknown player is a weak man who must remain anonymous because he does not have the ball sacks to say it publicly.

Its probably Arob or maybe Mercedes. What if it was Fournette?

(08-17-2017, 06:30 PM)nhiverson Wrote:

Its probably Arob or maybe Mercedes. What if it was Fournette?

What if it was Santa Clause him self, because at this point we have no evidence to say it wasn't. Just like we have no proof to say it was anyone on the team.