Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Since We're Tearing Down Offensive Statues.......

Here Are Locations of Three Lenin Statues in America

It's become very trendy to tear down offensive statues in America these days.

According to previous IJR reporting, a Confederate statue in Durham, North Carolina, was ripped to the ground by a mob of progressive protesters. The protesters cited the statue's racist, violent symbolism for their actions.

http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/08/9...nt=Culture
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Tear down the Washington monument. He owned slaves.

Tear down the Jaguars statue in front of the stadium. only nice, sweet, loving animal statues please

[Image: C66FMx]

And Here. We. Go!

Tear Them Down!

FTA: "Bishop James Dukes, pastor of Liberation Christian Center, said he wants the statue gone, and he wants George Washington’s name removed from the park."
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-16-2017, 08:35 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Tear down the Washington monument. He owned slaves.

Al (not so) Sharpton was on with Charlie Rose earlier this week, and he was making the case for tearing down the Jefferson Memorial for the same reason, and Charlie Rose, being ever the intellectual, just nodded in agreement. There are groups demanding that Monticello be torn down for the same reason. Heck, I'm waiting for the herd to demand the Declaration of Independence and the Statute of Virginia, both written by Jefferson, be shredded.

You've got the minister in Chicago demanding the removal of a large bronze statue of George Washington on horseback because he owned slaves.

The Lincoln Memorial was vandalized recently. 

It's only a matter of time before any historical reference is going to be offensive to someone, and in a world where political correctness creates paralysis and fear, we must cater to the offended, no matter how small a minority that group might be.

So, "In God we Trust"?  Yeah, that's gotta go from any monument or any piece of currency.

Crosses or Star of David on military headstones?  Can't have that.  Muslim symbols can stay because we don't want to offend them, but Christians and Jews?  Meh, who cares?

Churches and synagogues?  They can't be allowed to stand on public roads because someone driving by might find them offensive.  Bring on the bulldozers.  

Cities with religious names?  Better change them or face the wrath of the mob as they burn your town to the ground.

Cities with gender specific names?  Well, we can't have that, can we?  I mean, come on.  Gender fluidity is a thing, and if you force residents to live in a community that has a masculine or feminine name, this is no doubt going to cause them great angst, so the names need to be changed, otherwise, burn them to the ground.

I could go on.  Things that once seemed absurd to even suggest are now realistic possibilities all because we've so dumbed down our society so thoroughly.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(08-16-2017, 07:20 PM)FBT Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 08:35 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Tear down the Washington monument. He owned slaves.

Al (not so) Sharpton was on with Charlie Rose earlier this week, and he was making the case for tearing down the Jefferson Memorial for the same reason, and Charlie Rose, being ever the intellectual, just nodded in agreement.  There are groups demanding that Monticello be torn down for the same reason.  Heck, I'm waiting for the herd to demand the Declaration of Independence and the Statute of Virginia, both written by Jefferson, be shredded.

You've got the minister in Chicago demanding the removal of a large bronze statue of George Washington on horseback because he owned slaves.

The Lincoln Memorial was vandalized recently. 

It's only a matter of time before any historical reference is going to be offensive to someone, and in a world where political correctness creates paralysis and fear, we must cater to the offended, no matter how small a minority that group might be.

So, "In God we Trust"?  Yeah, that's gotta go from any monument or any piece of currency.

Crosses or Star of David on military headstones?  Can't have that.  Muslim symbols can stay because we don't want to offend them, but Christians and Jews?  Meh, who cares?

Churches and synagogues?  They can't be allowed to stand on public roads because someone driving by might find them offensive.  Bring on the bulldozers.  

Cities with religious names?  Better change them or face the wrath of the mob as they burn your town to the ground.

Cities with gender specific names?  Well, we can't have that, can we?  I mean, come on.  Gender fluidity is a thing, and if you force residents to live in a community that has a masculine or feminine name, this is no doubt going to cause them great angst, so the names need to be changed, otherwise, burn them to the ground.

I could go on.  Things that once seemed absurd to even suggest are now realistic possibilities all because we've so dumbed down our society so thoroughly.

Yea I saw that. Al Sharpton is the biggest race baiter out there. When does it stop? What's next? I heard they're gonna redo Mount Rushmore next.

More from the Dumb [BLEEP] Brigade:

Oops. my bad.

Atlanta’s Peace Monument, desecrated by protesters, champions unity, not the Confederacy
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Accidentally posted this in a different thread but belongs here:

How long have these monuments been up before these groups decided they were offensive?

(08-17-2017, 05:14 PM)Jags Wrote: Accidentally posted this in a different thread but belongs here:

How long have these monuments been up before these groups decided they were offensive?

Longer than these idiots that are "offended" have been alive.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(08-17-2017, 04:42 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: More from the Dumb [BLEEP] Brigade:

Oops. my bad.

Atlanta’s Peace Monument, desecrated by protesters, champions unity, not the Confederacy

These idiots are too stupid to think for themselves.  They've been conditioned to follow commands.  They see a big old bronze statue and they figure it must be racist, so vandalize it.  Seriously, this is our future leaders.  They can't even vandalize right.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

As a Laker fan, I want the Michael Jordan statue torn down in Chicago, it offends me that he beat my team in the championshop finals.

(08-17-2017, 05:26 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: As a Laker fan, I want the Michael Jordan statue torn down in Chicago, it offends me that he beat my team in the championshop finals.

That creepy Harry Carey statue should be targeted as well.  What's with all the people crawling up his thighs?

The Lefty Jack [BLEEP] are on the march around the world:

Nelson next?

"The left-wing activists are taking aim at Nelson’s Column, built in the memory of the famous nineteenth-century naval commander Admiral Horatio Nelson, located at Trafalgar Square in central London."