Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
[LIVE] ***Official Jaguars vs. Buccaneers Game Night Thread***

(08-17-2017, 08:09 AM)DragonFury Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 06:59 AM)iapetus Wrote: He could look like the second coming of Tom Brady and the fanbase blog sites would just be waiting for his next bad play in practice to launch into the same old same old.

If Bortles made a comeback win from 28-3 said sites criticize him for being 25 points down in the first place.

Yep.
They'd say "he's only good in garbage time!"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-17-2017, 09:17 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Can you google live or youtube live or whatever those apps are the games on your phone. If so why have I never seen anyone doing it I wonder?

You probably could but from what I know most reputable streaming sites are quick to shut down any streams from the major sports leagues. I'm sure you can find plenty of ways to watch the game if look around on Reddit.

Checking in from NM. Where's that other guy from ABQ, can't remember his screen name.

Is Fournette playing? I heard something about a foot injury?
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(08-17-2017, 11:49 AM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Is Fournette playing?  I heard something about a foot injury?
Heard he's not playing. Does anyone else know if any other starters that will not be playing today?

(08-17-2017, 12:23 PM)JagDelRio Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 11:49 AM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Is Fournette playing?  I heard something about a foot injury?
Heard he's not playing. Does anyone else know if any other starters that will not be playing today?

I believe Ramsey and Bouye are also not scheduled to play.

(08-17-2017, 09:26 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: I'll be working tonight during game time. Hoping the Verizon mobile stream includes the Jags game tonight so I can catch bits.
Anyone know the re-broadcast schedule on NFL network offhand?

Here you go.   Big Grin

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(08-17-2017, 12:23 PM)JagDelRio Wrote:

Ramsey, Colvin, Lee, Fournette, Bouye is iffy, Rivera still out...

I think that's it for "starter" material.

What is the deal with Colvin? If Patmon balls out tonight he might jump ahead Colvin on the depth chart. I don't know if you can expect him to be in football shape 3 weeks from now.

I can't wait to see some Calais tonight. I would guess he won't play too much, but going to be so nice seeing him, Malik, and Yannick out there at one time.

(08-17-2017, 09:53 AM)DragonFury Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 09:17 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Can you google live or youtube live or whatever those apps are the games on your phone. If so why have I never seen anyone doing it I wonder?

You probably could but from what I know most reputable streaming sites are quick to shut down any streams from the major sports leagues. I'm sure you can find plenty of ways to watch the game if look around on Reddit.

Oh I go to the games that are here. I was wondering is it common for people that attend the game to live broadcast it. Like could I put it up live on my YouTube channel. Not that I would probably. Just curious.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(08-17-2017, 02:57 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 09:53 AM)DragonFury Wrote: You probably could but from what I know most reputable streaming sites are quick to shut down any streams from the major sports leagues. I'm sure you can find plenty of ways to watch the game if look around on Reddit.

Oh I go to the games that are here. I was wondering is it common for people that attend the game to live broadcast it. Like could I put it up live on my YouTube channel. Not that I would probably. Just curious.

I know people broadcast games on Periscope from time to time.  The quality is never great but it is something.  Haven't run across anyone sitting in a stadium broadcasting the game from their phone on Youtube (yet).
Taking it to the top of the Modis building.  

(This post was last modified: 08-17-2017, 04:56 PM by Jags.)

I just heard on 1010xl that the bucs are planning on leaving the starters in for the first half. Or at least Winston.

With this thread being "LIVE" does that mean I won't have to refresh the page? Posts will magically appear before my eyes?

The NFL takes it very seriously when it comes to streaming the game in any manner other than the approved options. That includes broadcasting your own feed on Facebook, YouTube, or any other social media outlet.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Will they be showing the game on a local channel?

ABC

(08-17-2017, 05:02 PM)FBT Wrote: The NFL takes it very seriously when it comes to streaming the game in any manner other than the approved options.  That includes broadcasting your own feed on Facebook, YouTube, or any other social media outlet.

Could very well result in a stadium ban. Not that they are too hard to get around anyway, but still a headache.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Gotta work so I'll follow online, hope you guys in Jacksonville didn't forget to hide your seafood. No injuries please, GO JAGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Henne will get reps with the 1's. Leftwich/garrard again

(08-17-2017, 07:09 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Henne will get reps with the 1's.   Leftwich/garrard again

Are you guessing he will, or you heard this from reliable source? If they go back and forth with Bortles and Henne with the ones... man oh man lol.

It was on the dan hicken pregame show