Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
[LIVE] ***Official Jaguars vs. Buccaneers Game Night Thread***

20 seconds for 3 yards...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Dede is good.

Where do I order my Westbrook jersey?

Seriously........ Allen gives us the best chance to win.

(This post was last modified: 08-17-2017, 11:01 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Allen>Henne>Bortles

regardless, Allen should be the starter

I like what I saw from Allen a lot. Not perfect but he seems to have a certain swag to at least run the show. Next week is the dress rehearsal game and if Bortles doesn't show up I hope we start Allen in the 4th game and go into the regular season with him as the starter. Henne can be Allen's backup.
No pain, no gain.

That was horrible

Cole and Robinson both dropped td's.. reg season we'd a won with both teams playing starters throughout (except Blake)
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

(This post was last modified: 08-17-2017, 11:06 PM by JaguarJosh05.)

backups almost got us the win. I'm glad we lost we need to make sure the first string is held accountable for that garbage display.

Neither Blake or Henne are going to make that scramble play that Allen made facing the blitz. He is our smartest QB.
No pain, no gain.

(This post was last modified: 08-17-2017, 11:14 PM by TheAll22.)

Jags really know how to show up in prime time! lol I love losing to mediocre teams with overrated QB's

Even for pre-season, with core players absent this was embarrassing. I don't care how the Jags media tries to spin it or if you are excited that Allen and Westbrook got a few meaningless garbage time yards. This was sad on all counts and anyone that is not outraged needs to get realistic. I know Marrone is still installing his culture, playbook and the core concern is the QB - this was frustrating to watch Winston have all day to throw and dance around. Winston needs to be pressured into making mistakes - he's very easy to gameplan against so he will succeed in games like this but simply added pressure and jamming receivers, clogging the short lanes would have broken down the TB starters and forced Winston into mistakes

(08-17-2017, 11:05 PM)fredalwaysajag Wrote: Cole and Robinson both dropped td's.. reg season we'd a won with both teams playing starters throughout (except Blake)

Seriously? Jags would have been flattened by 25 points - you don't magically start doing things right just because the regular season starts

Jags didnt have top 3 corners, once the season starts the Jags simply wont give up many points.