Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bohanon vs. Williams

Which fullback makes the roster? I feel like it's probably going to be Bohanon.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-17-2017, 03:14 AM)haveaseat Wrote: Which fullback makes the roster? I feel like it's probably going to be Bohanon.

That's interesting, why do you think Bohanon will stay over a draft pick? I like what I've seen out of Williams so far, and I think he will be the guy. Honestly I haven't noticed Bohanon but a couple times, and it was because he stood out to me for not blocking very well. There was two plays I'm thinking of where we ran it straight up the gut behind Bohanon, and the guy didn't get a single block on anyone. That's hard to do when you're a fullback running it up the middle, but again, it was only a couple plays and he's a rookie so idk. My bet is on Williams making the roster though.

I'll guess Williams if he is healthy enough to get on the field. If not, I think the team will IR him rather than risk him on the PS.

Williams packs more of a load so I think he takes it.
'02

Whoever Fournette Feels more comfortable having in front of him IMO. Why force a FB onto the roster if he has no chemistry with our star RB that was drafted in the top 5. And I'll bet Williams is the one Fournette will prefer
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Does anyone know what the injury was to Williams was when he was on PUP?

I think Williams could clear waivers, so cut Williams and put him on PS

If Williams gets picked up it would mean that team is definitely starting him as he has to go to the active roster

Your other option is PUP/IR injured Resuerve

Side note: One of the ideas that have been thrown around among some of my industry colleagues who have some insight into the next CBA is expanded roster concepts. Expanded rosters are happening at some point but I know there is the concrete idea of Rookie reserves/redshirt rookies to keep players on rosters to develop.. especially longer seasons looming

Williams seems to be a better FB to me

Williams has blocked better and has looked better in camp

Williams

Williams, for me.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Yeah Williams for sure. Even showed some hands last night, seems to always block someone out of a play.
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

I feel like they use bohanon more as an H-back where Williams is a straight up FB

Don't even know why isn't Williams getting first team reps. He is clearly the better FB and already showed he can catch.

Anyone got a film breakdown from last night yet about Williams performance?
[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]