Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Best option if not Bortles?
Kapernick
Henne
Trade
Allen
None of the above
[Show Results]

What is the best option if not Bortles?

It has to be Henne. He gives us the best shot at winning.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-17-2017, 11:10 PM by wrong_box.)

(08-17-2017, 09:46 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 05:48 PM)Owrong_box Wrote: and then draft a better QB next year? no thanks

How about bringing Garrard back?

If he was any good, someone would have picked him up by now...There are some QB needy teams out there and not a single one of them are interested in him which tells me he's not starting caliber

Of all the guys available he proly the best left. I'm just stating the facts. I'm leaving the political stuff out of it for a second. He's the only qb left that even seen the Super Bowl. He has shown he is capable of taking a team to the playoffs. 

But need I digress. This is all fantasy at this point in the season. Bortles will be the starter week 1

Kap LOST his starting job because he isn't good enough to be a starter and that's exactly why he is unemployed too