Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
A big shot of confidence

Watching the pre game they said " were going to see hennee with the one's I. The first half" 
TC and Marone are NOT stuck on Blake .
This is a small sign but a sign none the less that Blake is fast running out of time.
Chad has a good game and Blake not so much?
I think Chad gets a real shot at starting the season.
Thoughts?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I can't wait for all the bed setting after week 2 of Henne starting for all the people calling for him to start, saying "At least Bortles could get us past the 50 yard line" like they did when he started before.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

I honestly hope that Henne starts at some point during the year. Then I can come back to all of these stupid posts where people have said that Henne is better than Bortles.

(This post was last modified: 08-17-2017, 09:06 PM by diehardjagsfaninsocal.)

Hennee may have sucked when he started a few years ago.
But this offseason he's outplayed Blake period

Nervous team settling down now.
But Blake just can't be constantly good.
Period.
That last pass was absolutely horrible

Bortles has no help from the running game or O-Line. Not giving him a pass, but besides some of the elite QBs I don't know who would be successful tonight.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-17-2017, 09:04 PM)diehardjagsfaninsocal Wrote: Hennee may have sucked when he started a few years ago.
But this offseason he's outplayed Blake period

Nervous team settling down now.
But Blake just can't be constantly good.
Period.
That last pass was absolutely horrible

He s looked good against our backups in practice and the pats 3s and 4s. Soon as he has to do it for real he will phone it in like he always has.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

He won't look any worse than Bortles, hardly possible, so why not... So far he looks a lot better, fwiw. If you can take the UCF goggles off, Bortles is sad bad. Do him and us a favor, end this insanity and let him go...