Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Destiny 2

Anyone going to be playing Destiny 2? It looks absolutely awesome and I can't wait to get my hands on it. If I had a better computer, I'd play on PC but right now I'll be on XboxOne. Cleatwood.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I got bored very fast with Destiny. Not sure I'll be buying 2, I may play it, but probably won't pick it up until a price drop
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

After playing Warframe for the last month I can easily say Destiny should offer this game for free. Especially after Plains of Eidolon drops late September.

Just played the Prologue and the first section after that. It seems a lot better than the first one so far.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I got up to level 7. This game is significantly better than the first one
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(09-16-2017, 07:54 PM)mvannostran Wrote: I got up to level 7. This game is significantly better than the first one
Just wait. It gets even better.

Once you get your power level high enough (265-275) make sure you do the raid. It's awesome.

I think the raid was by far the worst one to me so boring.

(09-17-2017, 09:06 PM)nhiverson Wrote: I think the raid was by far the worst one to me so boring.
I play with a clan so I had a blast. Don't wanna spoil it for anyone so I won't really give anything away but you have to communicate.

(09-17-2017, 08:09 PM)Frailbones Wrote:
(09-16-2017, 07:54 PM)mvannostran Wrote: I got up to level 7. This game is significantly better than the first one
Just wait. It gets even better.

Once you get your power level high enough (265-275) make sure you do the raid. It's awesome.

Yeah I'm around 85ish power level. It's better. The fun thing is, my daughter now loves to sit next to me with a turned off controller and "play" so my wife can't tell me to play less lol
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Bit the bullet and actually bought the game. Just for reference, I play on Xbox:

GT/PS: imtheblkranger
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Also, I hate the Vex. Hated them in the first game as well.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I have pro-ordered it on PC, but it does not come out till October
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(09-26-2017, 03:49 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: I have pro-ordered it on PC, but it does not come out till October
PC is beautiful. You're going to love it. 

I played the beta for it and it was great.

[Image: FB_IMG_1507041651772.jpg]

Every. Single. Time.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I play almost every day on xbone. If anyone needs help raiding or anything.... BaggnsaggnBarry
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Bumping this thread because Forsaken DLC looks to be what Destiny 2 should have been at launch. Looks incredible.

I dont like that uldren was supposed to be bad in the destiny 1 the kotaku story leak where they rebooted the story twice and them having to fix the base game again and again.

I liked dark below the most for dlcs and the taken king was ok. Destiny 2 was not great and the dlc were bad this one does look decent though.

The start of forsaken was pretty good the cayde scene in the beginning was very good.

(09-05-2018, 01:19 AM)nhiverson Wrote: The start of forsaken was pretty good the cayde scene in the beginning was very good.
I'm hoping to download it here soon. Problem is that I have 2 kids under 3 years old so I have zero time to myself lol

I loooove the shooting mechanics in it