Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Member reputations

(10-03-2017, 07:32 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-03-2017, 07:22 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Hey Jdub, where you been all week?
Be nice.

I just figured that she went on another vacation

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-03-2017, 07:32 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Be nice.

I would love to know why Winger does not understand that is the right thing to do. Why does it matter to him that I was out for a week if he is on my ignore list anyway?

(10-03-2017, 09:15 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-03-2017, 07:32 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Be nice.

I would love to know why Winger does not understand that is the right thing to do. Why does it matter to him that I was out for a week if he is on my ignore list anyway?

You’re probably not on his list, I don’t believe he has one. And your comment let’s him know you still see his posts.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2017, 11:13 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-03-2017, 10:39 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-03-2017, 09:15 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: I would love to know why Winger does not understand that is the right thing to do. Why does it matter to him that I was out for a week if he is on my ignore list anyway?

You’re probably not on his list, I don’t believe he has one. And your comment lets him know you still see his posts.

Only because people quote his posts!

That hurt me Jdub.. Cut me right to the bone Sad

(10-04-2017, 10:53 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: That hurt me Jdub.. Cut me right to the bone Sad

For you.

Of course I might be on Ignore too...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-04-2017, 11:22 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-04-2017, 10:53 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: That hurt me Jdub.. Cut me right to the bone Sad

For you.

Of course I might be on Ignore too...

Gracias mi Amigo

Wow, I just got a pleasant surprise. I was stunned when I saw my member rating suddenly improved from -102 to -72. Banana

(10-11-2017, 12:14 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Wow, I just got a pleasant surprise. I was stunned when I saw my member rating suddenly improved from -102 to -72. Banana

Yeah, the board leadership protects some people while censoring the opinions of others. You deserve every downvote you've ever gotten and more. Your protectors can't hide that fact, try as they might.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-11-2017, 12:23 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 12:14 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Wow, I just got a pleasant surprise. I was stunned when I saw my member rating suddenly improved from -102 to -72. Banana

Yeah, the board leadership protects some people while censoring the opinions of others. You deserve every downvote you've ever gotten and more. Your protectors can't hide that fact, try as they might.

Agreed, she gave me 4 negative ratings and I gave her 1 last night because she edited one of my posts to what she wanted it to say and they deleted it.  It made zero sense what she changed it to anyway.  Dragon Furry gave me a negative ratings in a post were I hurt his feelings and it gave me a negative 2.  I guess if a mod give you a negative rating it's 2 points lol

(10-11-2017, 12:50 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 12:23 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Yeah, the board leadership protects some people while censoring the opinions of others. You deserve every downvote you've ever gotten and more. Your protectors can't hide that fact, try as they might.

Agreed, she gave me 4 negative ratings and I gave her 1 last night because she edited one of my posts to what she wanted it to say and they deleted it.  It made zero sense what she changed it to anyway.  Dragon Furry gave me a negative ratings in a post were I hurt his feelings and it gave me a negative 2.  I guess if a mod give you a negative rating it's 2 points lol

Yes, some animals are more equal than others.

(10-11-2017, 12:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 12:50 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Agreed, she gave me 4 negative ratings and I gave her 1 last night because she edited one of my posts to what she wanted it to say and they deleted it.  It made zero sense what she changed it to anyway.  Dragon Furry gave me a negative ratings in a post were I hurt his feelings and it gave me a negative 2.  I guess if a mod give you a negative rating it's 2 points lol

Yes, some animals are more equal than others.
What's the point of even having ratings if the mods are just going to delete them anyway?  Makes no dense

(10-11-2017, 12:58 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: What's the point of even having ratings if the mods are just going to delete them anyway? Makes no sense.

Until yesterday none of them were deleted. I reported some that were clearly harassment, but moderators did noting about those. That is why I was shocked to see 30 ratings are no longer in my profile. Seeing it go down, down, down makes me wish there was no rating system.

(10-11-2017, 03:13 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 12:58 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: What's the point of even having ratings if the mods are just going to delete them anyway? Makes no sense.

Until yesterday none of them were deleted. I reported some that were clearly harassment, but moderators did noting about those. That is why I was shocked to see 30 ratings are no longer in my profile. Seeing it go down, down, down makes me wish there was no rating system.

Have you ever used the down vote feature?

(10-11-2017, 03:13 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:

Didn't know a down vote on a message board can be a form of harassment

(10-11-2017, 04:41 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 03:13 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Until yesterday none of them were deleted. I reported some that were clearly harassment, but moderators did noting about those. That is why I was shocked to see 30 ratings are no longer in my profile. Seeing it go down, down, down makes me wish there was no rating system.

She whines about it, her knights come running. Kinda funny.

(10-11-2017, 03:41 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 03:13 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Until yesterday none of them were deleted. I reported some that were clearly harassment, but moderators did noting about those. That is why I was shocked to see 30 ratings are no longer in my profile. Seeing it go down, down, down makes me wish there was no rating system.

Have you ever used the down vote feature?

I give a lot of people negative ratings, if that is what you mean.

(10-11-2017, 04:41 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

The comments can be harassment. I have been called pathetic slime, a troll, and a liar and told to stop posting in those comments. Another one was telling moderators to ban me.

(10-11-2017, 04:55 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 04:41 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Didn't know a down vote on a message board can be a form of harassment

The comments can be harassment. I have been called pathetic slime, a troll, and a liar and told to stop posting in those comments. Another one was telling moderators to ban me.

Lol

(10-11-2017, 04:45 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 03:41 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Have you ever used the down vote feature?

I give a lot of people negative ratings, if that is what you mean.

But get upset when people down vote you? That’s not very logical, is it?