Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Member reputations

(10-11-2017, 05:08 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 04:45 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: I give a lot of people negative ratings, if that is what you mean.

But get upset when people down vote you? That’s not very logical, is it?

I don't care about down votes for simple disagreements. It is people expressing their opinions that I am a bad person and poster that makes me mad. I never do that to them.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-11-2017, 05:19 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 05:08 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: But get upset when people down vote you? That’s not very logical, is it?

I don't care about down votes for simple disagreements. It is people expressing their opinions that I am a bad person and poster that makes me mad. I never do that to them.

That I understand. I wouldn’t like it either.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2017, 05:37 PM by WingerDinger.)

(10-11-2017, 05:19 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 05:08 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: But get upset when people down vote you? That’s not very logical, is it?

Hmmm. You don't like it when they call you a bad poster, but it's completely fine to call out other poster's fan hood by saying they're "not a real Jags Fan" when...

You don't think that's a bit hypocritical?

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(10-11-2017, 12:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 12:50 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Agreed, she gave me 4 negative ratings and I gave her 1 last night because she edited one of my posts to what she wanted it to say and they deleted it.  It made zero sense what she changed it to anyway.  Dragon Furry gave me a negative ratings in a post were I hurt his feelings and it gave me a negative 2.  I guess if a mod give you a negative rating it's 2 points lol

Yes, some animals are more equal than others.

Blue name good, green name better

(10-11-2017, 06:18 PM)TJBender Wrote: Blue name good, green name better

What about a pink name?

reputation is nice. I rate posts I consider exceptional, funny, or thorough. I have a reputation of 13! Which is nice especially since I can see which posts people considered quality enough to vote on
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2017, 07:40 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-11-2017, 06:57 PM)realtorpat Wrote: Reputation is nice.  I rate posts I consider exceptional, funny, or thorough.  I have a reputation of 13! Which is nice especially since I can see which posts people considered quality enough to vote on.

It is nice for people who don't get negative ratings just because others don't like them. I wish there was a way to only get negative ratings for disagreements, not an overall "I hate it when you post" down vote.

Shall I copy and paste them here for people who don't believe me?

(10-11-2017, 07:29 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 06:57 PM)realtorpat Wrote: Reputation is nice.  I rate posts I consider exceptional, funny, or thorough.  I have a reputation of 13! Which is nice especially since I can see which posts people considered quality enough to vote on.

It is nice for people who don't get negative ratings just because others don't like them. I wish there was a way to only get negative ratings for disagreements, not an overall "I hate it when you post" down vote.

If I know anything about the internet I imagine trying to internet shame people may cause even more of a negative reputation.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

No you don't need to copy and paste anything.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(10-11-2017, 07:29 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Shall I copy and paste them here for people who don't believe me?

No.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Do it... please? Smile

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Yes, please do, I could use a laugh.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-03-2017, 04:15 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(09-05-2017, 08:40 AM)FBT Wrote: Admit it. You got a tramp stamp of a kitty cat because you missed her.

Tramp is a dog.

And what I hate is a large number of posters treating me like crap. Winger is the one posting nonsense.

Unfortunately, some of that crap has now extended to member reputations. Some people are picking on the red negative number. Get rid of it.

Oy vey!

You do understand that there can be more than one definition for a word, right?

Just because you think people are treating you like crap, that doesn't mean that's actually the case, or that it's not without reciprocation on your part.  You might want to check a mirror on occasion when you're complaining about how you think people are treating you like crap.

We're not getting rid of reputation levels because you don't like the way people are treating you.  We can't moderate the board based on the whims of one person.  Eventually you will come to understand this.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]