Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tragic fire at my old house

(10-13-2017, 03:24 PM)Frailbones Wrote: LOL No. It does not. Unopened beer cans mean absolutely nothing. Do you know how many beers he bought? Maybe those beers have been in there for months? Maybe he wasn't drinking just beer?

Beer cans mean nothing.

I will never know how much beer, if any, was in the fridge. Just throwing out a possibility.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2017, 06:26 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-13-2017, 03:42 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 01:37 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: She's gonna homicide your rating

That's straight up funny right there. I gave you an up vote to counteract Jdub's down vote.

LOL There is no down vote for you to counter because I ignore him.

On topic, am I right to feel like I lost my house?

(10-13-2017, 03:26 PM)TJBender Wrote: Knock it off, J-Dub. Your goal here is clear: make this some kind of personal tragedy for you in hopes of being the victim and getting all the attention. Your now-deleted post proves it.

Someone died in a fire. Wow, that's tragic. It is. But it happens, and no one but you tries to make a huge deal of being personally devastated because a house you once lived in burned down.

You want a reason to be devastated? One of my best friends from college lost everything in Santa Rosa a few days ago. Everything. She had time to throw on clothes, grab her dog and get in the car, and now everything she owns is gone. Know what's remarkable? I've been on the phone with her for a couple hours over the last few days,  and she's [BLEEP] about losing her own home for about five minutes, whereas you're still pissing and moaning about someone else's house burning down constantly, days after you opened this thread.

Go away, J-Dub. Someone quote this so they can see it, please.

Correction: The house did not burn down; it burned up. It will be torn down after the investigation is over.

I was being sincere, not in any way making myself a victim of anything. Devastated is the wrong word; I felt sad but not like people who know the Sarver family.

(10-13-2017, 06:23 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 03:42 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: That's straight up funny right there. I gave you an up vote to counteract Jdub's down vote.

LOL There is no down vote for you to counter because I ignore him.

On topic, am I right to feel like I lost my house?

And we get to the point, it's all about Jdub.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I hope people learn to understand this kind of thing is not trolling any more than someone saying he has cancer.

(10-14-2017, 12:26 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: I hope people learn to understand this kind of thing is not trolling any more than someone saying he has cancer.
And I hope you understand that when you say things like “people have to treat me like I lost my daughter even though I didn’t know her” it sure does make it seem like you’re out  for attention.

A house burned down and someone died. That’s terrible.

None of this has anything to do with you.

(10-14-2017, 12:26 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: I hope people learn to understand this kind of thing is not trolling any more than someone saying he has cancer.

And I hope you learn this didn’t happen to you. Other than being sad that someone you don’t know lost their life, and bummed because the house you used to live in has been destroyed, this story has nothing to do with you. You didn’t lose a loved one, and you aren’t homeless because your house burned down. Trying to equate this story with someone’s personal story about having a potentially fatal disease is just sad.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(10-14-2017, 01:58 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

And I hope you learn this didn’t happen to you. Other than being sad someone that you don’t know lost their life, and bummed because the house you used to live in has been destroyed, this story has nothing to do with you. You didn’t lose a loved one, and you aren’t homeless because your house burned down. Trying to equate this story with someone’s personal story about having a potentially fatal disease is just sad.

A thing of beauty

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

[Image: 1087882]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-14-2017, 02:09 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(10-14-2017, 01:58 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: And I hope you learn this didn’t happen to you. Other than being sad someone that you don’t know lost their life, and bummed because the house you used to live in has been destroyed, this story has nothing to do with you. You didn’t lose a loved one, and you aren’t homeless because your house burned down. Trying to equate this story with someone’s personal story about having a potentially fatal disease is just sad.

A thing of beauty

Thank you. Some things just need to be said.

Guys, mods, admins, every mod, every admin, Superuser...why is this thing allowed to keep posting? What has TMD done that could possibly be worse than equating attention whoring to someone having cancer? I mean, seriously? What the [BLEEP] guys? Ban it already.

(10-14-2017, 02:25 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-14-2017, 02:09 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: A thing of beauty

Thank you. Some things just need to be said.

That is certainly true. I felt I needed to say what I did. It is unfortunate that a local news story can turn into this. I rest my case.

(10-14-2017, 02:36 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-14-2017, 02:25 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Thank you. Some things just need to be said.

That is certainly true. I felt I needed to say what I did. It is unfortunate that a local news story can turn into this. I rest my case.

CSIJDUB/MATLOCK

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(10-14-2017, 02:25 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Thank you. Some things just need to be said.

You are truly the worst kind of person to inhabit the internet.

You seem to be confused, some of the stuff you put in this thread isn’t anything that needed to be said. You have no case to rest.

(10-14-2017, 02:09 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(10-14-2017, 01:58 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: And I hope you learn this didn’t happen to you. Other than being sad someone that you don’t know lost their life, and bummed because the house you used to live in has been destroyed, this story has nothing to do with you. You didn’t lose a loved one, and you aren’t homeless because your house burned down. Trying to equate this story with someone’s personal story about having a potentially fatal disease is just sad.

A thing of beauty

I second that.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

This thread WAS about a tragic fire that burned down a house that you used to live in.  With the help of some other posters it's turned into a personal issue for you and is way off topic.

This thread is done.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.