Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fantasy Advice thread

well so far my team has lost Arob, Greg Olsen, I'm pretty sure Demarco is both injured and losing the starting job in TN.
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-21-2017, 02:48 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I just lucked out. The dumbest guy in our league just dropped Samaje Perine. With Rob Kelley out for a few weeks with a rib injury, Perine should get most of the 1st and 2nd down carries as well as goal line carries. I picked him up really fast and dropped Kamara. I feel much better by adding a promising rookie for one that I dropped. I then added Perine to my starting lineup with Kareem Hunt. Hopefully he can fill in and be good enough until Jordan Howard is healed.

Great news, Jordan Howard fully participated in Friday's practice and has been taken off the injury report. I guess I didn't need Perine after all. I might just try to get Kamara back since it appears as though Rob Kelley might play this week after all.

I started Stafford in one league. Ok.

2 leagues I started Rivers and one I have Carr. [BLEEP] lol. At least I had awesome days from the rest of my players so I'm going to win all 4
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2017, 12:26 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

Right now, I'm down by 31 pts. in my friends and family league, but I have my QB to go, Dak Prescott. He hasn't scored 32 points in a game, so I'm not very confident. I took my first loss of the season in my ESPN league today as well. I lost by .10 of a point. I should've played the Lions defense instead of the Ravens. Oh well. Looks like I'm gonna be 2-1 in both leagues, unless Prescott has a very big game.

(09-24-2017, 09:38 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Right now, I'm down by 31 pts. in my friends and family league, but I have my QB to go, Dak Prescott. He hasn't scored 32 points in a game, so I'm not very confident. I took my first loss of the season in my ESPN league today as well. I lost by .10 of a point. I should've played the Lions defense instead of the Ravens. Oh well. Looks like I'm gonna be 2-1 in both leagues, unless Prescott has a very big game.

I won. Prescott got me 38 points and I was the high scorer of the week with 140 points. I'm also the highest scoring team of the year, so far. Kareem Hunt is due for a bad game though and something tells me it will be this weekend, because my league is doing a double header this week.

(09-26-2017, 03:32 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-24-2017, 09:38 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Right now, I'm down by 31 pts. in my friends and family league, but I have my QB to go, Dak Prescott. He hasn't scored 32 points in a game, so I'm not very confident. I took my first loss of the season in my ESPN league today as well. I lost by .10 of a point. I should've played the Lions defense instead of the Ravens. Oh well. Looks like I'm gonna be 2-1 in both leagues, unless Prescott has a very big game.

I won. Prescott got me 38 points and I was the high scorer of the week with 140 points. I'm also the highest scoring team of the year, so far. Kareem Hunt is due for a bad game though and something tells me it will be this weekend, because my league is doing a double header this week.

What a turn around from almost having to start Perine to top score of the week lol well done!
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(09-26-2017, 06:27 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(09-26-2017, 03:32 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I won. Prescott got me 38 points and I was the high scorer of the week with 140 points. I'm also the highest scoring team of the year, so far. Kareem Hunt is due for a bad game though and something tells me it will be this weekend, because my league is doing a double header this week.

What a turn around from almost having to start Perine to top score of the week lol well done!

So far, this is the best roster I've had in years. I'm just praying none of my guys suffer a major injury. That has killed me in past seasons. My one major weakness is DEF/ST. I have Atlanta and New York Giants. Neither has been setting the world on fire. I'd like to trade for one. One of the guys in my league has Detroit and Kansas City. The Lions are #1 right now, but maybe I can get him to trade me Kansas City. I don't wanna get rid of my major players though. Dak Prescott, Jordan Howard, Kareem Hunt and Antonio Brown are not going anywhere, but I may be willing to move Davante Adams, Rishard Matthews or DeVante Parker.

(09-27-2017, 02:27 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-26-2017, 06:27 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: What a turn around from almost having to start Perine to top score of the week lol well done!

So far, this is the best roster I've had in years. I'm just praying none of my guys suffer a major injury. That has killed me in past seasons. My one major weakness is DEF/ST. I have Atlanta and New York Giants. Neither has been setting the world on fire. I'd like to trade for one. One of the guys in my league has Detroit and Kansas City. The Lions are #1 right now, but maybe I can get him to trade me Kansas City. I don't wanna get rid of my major players though. Dak Prescott, Jordan Howard, Kareem Hunt and Antonio Brown are not going anywhere, but I may be willing to move Davante Adams, Rishard Matthews or DeVante Parker.

I generally always stream a weekly defense, but I happened to draft Jax defense in every league just because and that's turned out great so far. Besides week 2
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(09-27-2017, 07:04 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 02:27 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: So far, this is the best roster I've had in years. I'm just praying none of my guys suffer a major injury. That has killed me in past seasons. My one major weakness is DEF/ST. I have Atlanta and New York Giants. Neither has been setting the world on fire. I'd like to trade for one. One of the guys in my league has Detroit and Kansas City. The Lions are #1 right now, but maybe I can get him to trade me Kansas City. I don't wanna get rid of my major players though. Dak Prescott, Jordan Howard, Kareem Hunt and Antonio Brown are not going anywhere, but I may be willing to move Davante Adams, Rishard Matthews or DeVante Parker.

I generally always stream a weekly defense, but I happened to draft Jax defense in every league just because and that's turned out great so far. Besides week 2

Smart move. By the time I decided to draft a DEF/ST, (the 12th round), there wasn't much left. The Jags went off the board like 2 or 3 rounds earlier.

I can use some help this week with the Raiders at Broncos game. Which QB should I start?

Carr or Siemian??
'02

Siemian, easily.

(09-30-2017, 01:38 PM)empty Wrote: Siemian, easily.

Yup. All day long.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

WR#2 for week 4

Devante Parker ?
or
Golden Tate ?

(09-30-2017, 08:18 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: WR#2 for week 4

Devante Parker ?
   or
Golden Tate ?

I'm thining Parker just because the Vikings D is really tough.
'02

Devante Parker ?
   or
Golden Tate ?

I'd go Parker as well. Tate will likely be seeing a lot of Xavier Rhodes. 

How about Siemian or Rivers?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2017, 09:25 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

Devante Parker ?
   or
Golden Tate ?

I have Parker in my main league and he's done fairly well for me. Take into account that Golden Tate will be facing the Vikings and their secondary is very good. I'd start Parker easily.

(09-30-2017, 10:43 AM)Jags02 Wrote: I can use some help this week with the Raiders at Broncos game. Which QB should I start?

Carr or Siemian??

That's a tough one. Carr is obviously the better QB, but Denver may have the best secondary in the NFL. Siemian has played well this year and Oakland's secondary is struggling. I say Siemian, based solely on the opponent.

Parker definitely looking like the right choice so far
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2017, 11:46 PM by imtheblkranger.)

Well I need 18 points from Hunt tomorrow in a PPR to get the sweep in all of my leagues.

16 actually. We'll see
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(10-01-2017, 11:44 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Well I need 18 points from Hunt tomorrow in a PPR to get the sweep in all of my leagues.

16 actually. We'll see

I need 32 points from Hunt, which probably isn't happening. Oh well, I'm still 4-1 if I lose.

(10-02-2017, 09:48 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(10-01-2017, 11:44 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Well I need 18 points from Hunt tomorrow in a PPR to get the sweep in all of my leagues.

16 actually. We'll see

I need 32 points from Hunt, which probably isn't happening. Oh well, I'm still 4-1 if I lose.

I got my points! Good luck!
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS