Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fantasy Advice thread

(10-02-2017, 11:28 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(10-02-2017, 09:48 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I need 32 points from Hunt, which probably isn't happening. Oh well, I'm still 4-1 if I lose.

I got my points! Good luck!

I didn't. I'm 4-1 though, so I'm still in good shape.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Got a trade offer, that seems like no brainer, but wanted objective opinion in case I'm missing something. League is 0.5 PPR, Start 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 Flex.

Was offered: RB Mark Ingram, RB J. Howard,, WR D. Baldwin.
I would give up: WR A. Brown.

Rest of team: 
RB: J. Mixon, T. Coleman, CJ Anderson.
WR: Dez Bryant, Amari Cooper, Marvin Jones, Corey Davis

Thanks

(11-08-2017, 09:36 AM)rpr52121 Wrote: Got a trade offer, that seems like no brainer, but wanted objective opinion in case I'm missing something. League is 0.5 PPR, Start 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 Flex.

Rest of team: 

Thanks

I would easily do that trade. You get a major upgrade at RB and you have enough depth at WR to cover the loss of Brown. I actually have Antonio Brown and Jordan Howard on my fantasy team.

(11-08-2017, 09:36 AM)rpr52121 Wrote: Got a trade offer, that seems like no brainer, but wanted objective opinion in case I'm missing something. League is 0.5 PPR, Start 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 Flex.

Rest of team: 

Thanks

Yeah, i wouldn't hesitate to take that trade.  You get two high level running backs which you desperately need and a high level wr to help cover the loss of brown.

I lost 3 of 4 leagues this week. I was the #1 seed in all of them, undefeated in one. Done.

So damn frustrating. But at least Jax made the playoffs! That makes up for it!
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(12-17-2017, 06:10 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I lost 3 of 4 leagues this week. I was the #1 seed in all of them, undefeated in one. Done.

So damn frustrating. But at least Jax made the playoffs! That makes up for it!

This was without a doubt the most frustrating fantasy season of my life. I was 6-2 and lost 6 games in row to miss out on the playoffs. The depressing thing is that I was the top overall scoring team in the league by over 100 points and I averaged 6 more points a game than the team nearest to me. In those last six games, no matter how many points I scored, my opponent scored more. In four of the six games, I was the 2nd highest scorer of the week, but lost to the high scorer. There was basically nothing I could do. I just needed one more win to make the playoffs and I couldn't do it. The final week of the season, I lost 164-161. This was by far, the best team I've ever had.

Gronk's surge gives me a 17 point lead going against Witten and Sean Lee in my undefeated league.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

And I lost by .6 [BLEEP] points
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I have lost Brown and Wentz yet have made it to the Super Bowl! Pick 3 if you wanna help, Josh Gordon,AJ Green, Marquise Goodwin,Juju,Keelan Cole,and Jamison Crowder. It's a PPR league

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2017, 01:32 PM by imtheblkranger.)

So a random stat correction gave me the win in my undefeated league! By less than 1 point I'm in the SB!

(12-18-2017, 07:27 AM)ColoJag Wrote: I have lost Brown and Wentz yet have made it to the Super Bowl! Pick 3 if you wanna help, Josh Gordon,AJ Green, Marquise Goodwin,Juju,Keelan Cole,and Jamison Crowder. It's a PPR league

I'd go Gordon, AJ, Juju myself.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS