Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Arcade games?

We can all agree that, for the most part, this MB is a pretty cool place to hang out..

I like the fact that we can talk here about a lot of subjects from football to politics to general chat..

Is there a way of getting an 'arcade' section? You can get a lot of cool arcade games (like bowling, pool, darts etc..) that can be embedded onto message boards for free. I've seen this on a few forums in the past and some even have 'top score' leader boards etc...

Just an idea.. I'm not sure how many people would be interested?
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We can char about arcade games in the Other Stuff section. Just pick a forum - All Sports, Sideline, Fantasy, etc. and you will find something that is appropriate.

(09-13-2017, 11:56 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: We can chat about arcade games in the Other Stuff section. Just pick a forum - All Sports, Sideline, Fantasy, etc. and you will find something that is appropriate.

Read his whole post again. He's talking about getting a place to PLAY the games on the board, not a section to talk about playing them.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I'll keep an eye out for something like this. Sounds fun, especially if it can be competitive amongst everyone around here.
I am r00t. I am r00t? I AM r00t.

(09-14-2017, 12:13 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 11:56 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: We can chat about arcade games in the Other Stuff section. Just pick a forum - All Sports, Sideline, Fantasy, etc. and you will find something that is appropriate.

Read his whole post again. He's talking about getting a place to PLAY the games on the board, not a section to talk about playing them.

Reading comprehension isn't exactly that one's strong suit..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(09-13-2017, 11:56 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: We can char about arcade games in the Other Stuff section. Just pick a forum - All Sports, Sideline, Fantasy, etc. and you will find something that is appropriate.

We could.. but that's not at all what I was suggesting.

Thanks for your input though.

(09-16-2017, 02:27 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 11:56 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: We can char about arcade games in the Other Stuff section. Just pick a forum - All Sports, Sideline, Fantasy, etc. and you will find something that is appropriate.

We could.. but that's not at all what I was suggesting.

Are you really thanking her? Or is that some of that crazy British humor stuff? 

Errrr.. Humour

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(09-16-2017, 08:57 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(09-16-2017, 02:27 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: We could.. but that's not at all what I was suggesting.

Errrr.. Humour

Now, now...you be nice or you'll catch such a scold.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-16-2017, 08:57 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(09-16-2017, 02:27 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: We could.. but that's not at all what I was suggesting.

Errrr.. Humour

Sarcasm is one of my best traits.

can try out 2048 and try to beat my highscore of 60816

https://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine