Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Enjoying this as long as possible

(01-02-2018, 02:52 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I'm just gonna' "latch" on to this:

[Image: 2238083_1.jpg]

y'all are lucky as hell u didnt get us again. i hope to see you guys in the AFC championship game but let's be real.... bortles isn't getting you that far LMAO

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-02-2018, 04:57 PM)VondyP Wrote:

y'all are lucky as hell u didnt get us again. i hope to see you guys in the AFC championship game but let's be real.... bortles isn't getting you that far LMAO

You guys are lucky we weren't actually playing to win in a meaningless game. But lets be real, tacks are getting bounced in the second round in the absolute best case scenario. No chance you get to the AFC Championship games. Jags OTH, have already beaten both the teams they would play on the way to the AFC championship game.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

How are you going to talk trash in a thread about how you lost the division?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

What a joke. 

Can’t wait to see KC sweep the floor with Mularkey and his garbage squad.

(01-02-2018, 08:49 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: How are you going to talk trash in a thread about how you lost the division?

We did lose the division, but the Titans were 5-1 in the division...Jax was 4-2.  Congrats on being champs.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

And Mariota is gonna take the tacks that far?

Is it insane that I actually have more confidence in Blake than Ms. Mary?

(01-03-2018, 12:54 PM)Kane Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 04:57 PM)VondyP Wrote: y'all are lucky as hell u didnt get us again. i hope to see you guys in the AFC championship game but let's be real.... bortles isn't getting you that far LMAO
And Mariota is gonna take the tacks that far?

No, it's not, but neither are the answer.

(01-03-2018, 01:38 PM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 12:54 PM)Kane Wrote: And Mariota is gonna take the tacks that far?

No, it's not, but neither are the answer.

I tend to agree... but I laugh when someone with a [BLEEP] QB talks about our [BLEEP] QB.

Pot, Kettle...

I think you misspelled Mariota.... Just sayin' LOL!!!!!!

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2018, 01:24 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

(01-02-2018, 05:47 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 04:57 PM)VondyP Wrote: y'all are lucky as hell u didnt get us again. i hope to see you guys in the AFC championship game but let's be real.... bortles isn't getting you that far LMAO

You guys are lucky we weren't actually playing to win in a meaningless game. But lets be real, tacks are getting bounced in the second round in the absolute best case scenario. No chance you get to the AFC Championship games. Jags OTH, have already beaten both the teams they would play on the way to the AFC championship game.

Normally I don't do this, but because its the tacks, I will indulge in a 'I told you so' moment. VondyP and the tacks, lots of talk, not near as much walk.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.