Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
News Bot

(09-20-2017, 04:20 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(09-20-2017, 01:08 PM)mvannostran Wrote: On topic, I think Jaxson does post a little bit of overkill. To be honest, I have no valid way to fix it, but sometimes it's a bit much.

So do Clot and Tinhorn. I am sure there is a valid way to fix it.

My brothers Clot and Tinhorn report valid news.  Deal with it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-24-2017, 09:48 PM)Jaxson Wrote:
(09-20-2017, 04:20 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: So do Clot and Tinhorn. I am sure there is a valid way to fix it.

Negative rating, report to the mods, and a warning for you inbound in 3, 2, 1...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I like it.

It needs toned down but it looks like that is being worked on.

I don't visit the main page so the articles being posted is alright with me.

(09-24-2017, 05:31 PM)VisitingCobra Wrote: Since TMD is banned, can you also add a TMD bot?

Something I was thinking about months ago was since TMD was banned from the old Jungle, could someone create an account with the username The Mad Dog here?

(10-04-2017, 11:15 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(09-24-2017, 05:31 PM)VisitingCobra Wrote: Since TMD is banned, can you also add a TMD bot?

Something I was thinking about months ago was since TMD was banned from the old Jungle, could someone create an account with the username The Mad Dog here?

Thinking about another name change jdub? I think The Mad Kitty is available.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-04-2017, 11:24 AM)Iflsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-04-2017, 11:15 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Something I was thinking about months ago was since TMD was banned from the old Jungle, could someone create an account with the username The Mad Dog here?

Thinking about another name change jdub? I think The Mad Kitty is available.

That sounds like a movie title...[Image: m1212.gif]
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(09-24-2017, 09:48 PM)Jaxson Wrote:
(09-20-2017, 04:20 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: So do Clot and Tinhorn. I am sure there is a valid way to fix it.

You mean your other logins?

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

For the record I will never request another username change. That would be stupid. Take my question literally.

No they couldn’t, even though he’s banned, TMD is still an account on here.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(09-17-2017, 12:34 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: So Jdub can call Jaxon a bot, but nobody is allowed to call Jdub a troll.. correct?

Yep. She can troll, troll, troll her boat, but she has a different set of rules than the rest of us.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(10-04-2017, 01:27 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-04-2017, 11:24 AM)Iflsprtsgod Wrote: Thinking about another name change jdub? I think The Mad Kitty is available.

That sounds like a movie title...[Image: m1212.gif]

I've seen it.. it was more softcore than I expected. Disappointing.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

I, for one, love Jaxon's posts. They are on topic, in the appropriate forum, and deal with the news surrounding the Jacksonville Jaguars.

I don't know what the OP is whining about.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(10-07-2017, 04:46 PM)Dakota Wrote:
(09-17-2017, 12:34 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: So Jdub can call Jaxon a bot, but nobody is allowed to call Jdub a troll.. correct?

Yep. She can troll, troll, troll her boat, but she has a different set of rules than the rest of us.

You noticed that [BLEEP] too eh?

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

ya I went and blocked the bot a few weeks ago.
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

(10-07-2017, 07:00 PM)realtorpat Wrote: ya I went and blocked the bot a few weeks ago.

bot lives matter

(10-08-2017, 09:05 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(10-07-2017, 07:00 PM)realtorpat Wrote: ya I went and blocked the bot a few weeks ago.

bot lives matter

The Jungle's Patented Neural Network Artificial Intelligence Information Gathering and Automated Posting Robot is gonna take over and ban us all if we don't show it the reverence and respect it demands.

JPNNAIIGAPR. or something.

Wink
I am r00t. I am r00t? I AM r00t.

I visited the Colts board for my weekly visit to an opponent's forum. It has a bot section like what I had suggested earlier.

Forum index:
http://forums.colts.com/

Bot section:
http://forums.colts.com/forum/18-coltscom-news/

(10-21-2017, 11:46 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: I visited the Colts board for my weekly visit to an opponent's forum. It has a bot section like what I had suggested earlier.

Forum index:
http://forums.colts.com/

Bot section:
http://forums.colts.com/forum/18-coltscom-news/

We don't care what those losers do.