Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Banning Opposing Fans

(10-31-2017, 12:26 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: And some of us just hang around like a bad case of herpes.

Are you referring to me?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The truth is obvious to me. There is no way anybody can convince me I am wrong.

(10-31-2017, 02:40 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: The truth is obvious to me. There is no way anybody can convince me I am wrong.

Exhibit B.. The other half of your problem..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(10-31-2017, 12:21 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Winger knows being so literal is a problem I can't fix. And in fact I know how to use Google, but that is not as helpful to me as other people realize. The other stuff makes sense, but not the last two.

Knowing you have an issue with taking stuff literal, instead of accusing others of trying to make you mad because you don’t understand something, why don’t you try quoting the post you have an issue with and politely ask if the post is meant to be literal, or hyperbole. The op might not answer you, but someone in the thread will usually help you out.

(10-31-2017, 02:40 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: The truth is obvious to me. There is no way anybody can convince me I am wrong.

This kind of thing is not helpful. Just because you think you’re not wrong, doesn’t mean you’re not wrong. Everybody get stuff wrong.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2017, 03:34 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-31-2017, 03:15 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 12:21 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Winger knows being so literal is a problem I can't fix. And in fact I know how to use Google, but that is not as helpful to me as other people realize. The other stuff makes sense, but not the last two.

Knowing you have an issue with taking stuff literal, instead of accusing others of trying to make you mad because you don’t understand something, why don’t you try quoting the post you have an issue with and politely ask if the post is meant to be literal, or hyperbole. The op might not answer you, but someone in the thread will usually help you out.

Have I not done that before? I thought I did without success. Let me know if my attempts are not good enough.

(10-31-2017, 03:24 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 03:15 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Knowing you have an issue with taking stuff literal, instead of accusing others of trying to make you mad because you don’t understand something, why don’t you try quoting the post you have an issue with and politely ask if the post is meant to be literal, or hyperbole. The op might not answer you, but someone in the thread will usually help you out.

Have I not done that before? I thought I did without success. Let me know if my attempts are not good enough.

You always miss out on the politely part. You can’t accuse someone of trying to make you mad and then demand an answer from them. That doesn’t work. It’s very off putting and guarantees that you’re not going to get help with your question.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(10-31-2017, 03:47 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 03:24 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Have I not done that before? I thought I did without success. Let me know if my attempts are not good enough.

You always miss out on the politely part. You can’t accuse someone of  trying to make you mad and then demand an answer from them. That doesn’t work. It’s very off putting and guarantees that you’re not going to get help with your question.

Thanks for clarifying.

(10-31-2017, 02:30 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 12:26 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: And some of us just hang around like a bad case of herpes.

Are you referring to me?

LMAO.  Was there anything in my post that would lead you to believe I was referring to you or do you automatically assume all comments are pointed at you?  Did you not read the post by NYCJag?  My reply was to him and it was self-deprecating.  Google it.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(10-31-2017, 03:55 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 02:30 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Are you referring to me?

LMAO.  Was there anything in my post that would lead you to believe I was referring to you or do you automatically assume all comments are pointed at you?  Did you not read the post by NYCJag?  My reply was to him and it was self-deprecating.  Google it.

I just wanted to make sure.

Laughing

It's obvious to us too Bob.

Laughing
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

This thread has run it's course, especially since it is way off topic now.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.