Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump calls on NFL owners to fire players who protest.

(09-28-2017, 11:39 AM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 10:07 AM)dkouchev Wrote: Who cares! Just stop watching football if you feel so disrespected and find something better to do.

It's a peaceful protest after all. Why is everyone making such a big deal out of this?

Because Donald told them to!

Donald does sound like a plantation owner, doesn't he. "They should only know the sting of the whip!" lol ... and the beat goes on

Cute.. Did Uncle Barry or Aunt Hillary tell you to say that? Or CNN?

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-28-2017, 01:12 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 11:39 AM)Adam2012 Wrote: Because Donald told them to!

Donald does sound like a plantation owner, doesn't he. "They should only know the sting of the whip!" lol ... and the beat goes on

Cute.. Did Uncle Barry or Aunt Hillary tell you to say that? Or CNN?

You do realize they are gone, don't you? They can't hurt you any longer. It's time to move on. You're in a safe space now. The scary black man and the angry lady are far away. You can move on from the past. LOL

College is going to be obsolete pretty soon; assuming all those high paying coal mining and manufacturing jobs are coming back

[Image: 110607_miners_328_ap.jpg]

(09-28-2017, 02:17 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 01:12 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Cute.. Did Uncle Barry or Aunt Hillary tell you to say that? Or CNN?

You do realize they are gone, don't you? They can't hurt you any longer. It's time to move on. You're in a safe space now. The scary black man and the angry lady are far away. You can move on from the past. LOL

This country Is officially In "clean up mode" now after arguably one of the worst presidents in this country's history. And it almost fell into a murderer's hands right after. So yeah, we as a nation dodged a huge bullet..

(09-28-2017, 04:23 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 02:17 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: You do realize they are gone, don't you? They can't hurt you any longer. It's time to move on. You're in a safe space now. The scary black man and the angry lady are far away. You can move on from the past. LOL

This country Is officially In "clean up mode" now after arguably one of the worst presidents in this country's history. And it almost fell into a murderer's hands right after. So yeah, we as a nation dodged a huge bullet..

Now, we have this guy..........

[Image: 7778f98f880dc66187dc768c6462905e--funny-...-memes.jpg]

(09-28-2017, 07:57 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 04:23 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: This country Is officially In "clean up mode" now after arguably one of the worst presidents in this country's history. And it almost fell into a murderer's hands right after. So yeah, we as a nation dodged a huge bullet..

Now, we have this guy..........

[Image: 7778f98f880dc66187dc768c6462905e--funny-...-memes.jpg]

And I hope it irritates you to no end Smile

Still better than this guy:

[Image: If-I-Only-Had.jpg]

(09-28-2017, 08:42 PM)jseymour Wrote: Still better than this guy:

I can't decide if Trump would be Dorothy or Toto.

(09-28-2017, 08:55 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 08:42 PM)jseymour Wrote: Still better than this guy:

I can't decide if Trump would be Dorothy or Toto.

He's either the wicked witch or one of those goofy flying monkeys. Have you ever seen the monkeys at the zoo that fling their own poo at people. For some reason, they remind me of Trump.

Trump is clearly The Wizard. Technology-driven con artist and side show barker.

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!

I am the Great and Powerful...

WIZARD

OF

Twitter
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-23-2017, 12:46 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 12:42 PM)Frailbones Wrote: 3 hurricanes leaving people without homes and he's worried about the NFL and people kneeling?

You think he is worried about this?

How would you prefer Trump and FEMA handle the outcome of the storm any differently? Can't wait to hear this...
You still feel this way? It's been about 2 weeks and yet Trump still concerns himself with the NFL.

(09-28-2017, 02:17 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: You do realize they are gone, don't you? They can't hurt you any longer. It's time to move on. You're in a safe space now. The scary black man and the angry lady are far away. You can move on from the past. LOL

Sorry you missed out

[Image: 170110091440-dow-obama-780x439.png]

(10-11-2017, 10:35 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 04:23 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: This country Is officially In "clean up mode" now after arguably one of the worst presidents in this country's history. And it almost fell into a murderer's hands right after. So yeah, we as a nation dodged a huge bullet..

Sorry you missed out

No, Trump is entirely responsible for this in his first four months in office.  It's not continued growth created by Obama's policies, you fool!

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2017, 01:17 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(10-11-2017, 08:44 AM)Frailbones Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 12:46 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
You think he is worried about this?

How would you prefer Trump and FEMA handle the outcome of the storm any differently? Can't wait to hear this...
You still feel this way? It's been about 2 weeks and yet Trump still concerns himself with the NFL.

It takes Trump 10 seconds to comment on the NFL. The NFL is in a bad spot right now, as they deserve to be. On top of that, Trump has brought to light the tax breaks the NFL gets that many may not have known about. They pissed off the wrong guy.

(10-11-2017, 10:35 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

Sorry you missed out

My financial statement has me at a 21% return YTD. I guess I can attribute that to the 19 days Obama was in office this year.

Speaking of the alleged murderer, when is your boy going to lock her up?
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Owners meeting with the commissioner and union representatives.... Collin.... Kaepernick... How much time r we going to waste on this?

(10-12-2017, 01:28 AM)jj82284 Wrote: Owners meeting with the commissioner and union representatives....  Collin....  Kaepernick...  How much time r we going to waste on this?

You're wasting time on this? Doing what?

No one is forcing you to give it's one moment's notice.

From what I've read most people don't give it a lot of credence one way or another. Perhaps you ought to try that.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(10-12-2017, 01:28 AM)jj82284 Wrote: Owners meeting with the commissioner and union representatives....  Collin....  Kaepernick...  How much time r we going to waste on this?

As long as it's keeping everyone's attention off of Puerto Rico, Russia, healthcare, Twitter and utter dysfunction within the White House, I expect to see Pence leaving a game in a fit of faux rage as a weekly occurrence. Possibly biweekly when there's a Thursday game.