Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tapatalk capability removed?

Have you guys decided not to continue on with Tapatalk?

Kind of a bummer for those of us that visit the site exclusively via mobile platforms.

Have you guys created a more mobile friendly version that I am not aware of?

Thanks for all of your work in keeping this platform alive for us with teal colored glasses.
Signature goes here.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Regardless of any mobile-optimized web page we end up doing, we have no plans to get rid of Tapatalk.

I'll look into it.
I am r00t. I am r00t? I AM r00t.

What issues are you having? I've used TapaTalk a lot recently and had no issues whatsoever with it?
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Mine wont work with tapatalk. Not sure why it stopped.
Huh

Well ok. Guess I had to go back into the Tapatalk console and hit save. It seems to be back!

Update: Did some more digging, sometime around August 18 the stats drop off and report that not a single user utilized the app/service. That's not good. Sorry about that!

(09-25-2017, 09:00 PM)Superuser Wrote: Well ok. Guess I had to go back into the Tapatalk console and hit save. It seems to be back!

Update: Did some more digging, sometime around August 18 the stats drop off and report that not a single user utilized the app/service. That's not good. Sorry about that!

Not a single user? When people use Tapatalk a note that they did is at the bottom of their posts, so I know people are using it.

(10-04-2017, 10:49 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(09-25-2017, 09:00 PM)Superuser Wrote: Well ok. Guess I had to go back into the Tapatalk console and hit save. It seems to be back!

Not a single user? When people use Tapatalk a note that they did is at the bottom of their posts, so I know people are using it.

I am pretty sure something glitched during that time. It is resolved now!

Working fine for me..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Because you have secret powers.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]