Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sa'Quan Barkley for Heisman

Barkley showed last night why he is, so far, the favorite to win the Heisman. I haven't seen a back with his combination of power, speed and "wiggle" in a long time. The guy is also great catching balls out of the backfield. He should be a top 5 draft pick despite being a running back.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He's the sole reason that Penn State squeaked out the win last night. He's incredible.

Penn State is overrated as a team but he is the real deal.

(09-24-2017, 11:31 AM)Scarecrow Wrote: He's the sole reason that Penn State squeaked out the win last night.  He's incredible.

Well, McSorley has definitely gotten worse, but I do like their defense.

(09-24-2017, 12:09 PM)jaglou53 Wrote:
(09-24-2017, 11:31 AM)Scarecrow Wrote: He's the sole reason that Penn State squeaked out the win last night.  He's incredible.

Well, McSorley has definitely gotten worse, but I do like their defense.

I like their defense too but I don't think the team is a top 4 level team.  I would consider it a good not great defense.  Don't get me wrong, I know Iowa had/has no chance at the playoffs so I'll push for a B1G team to get in and I hope that team is PSU.  

Barkley is a stud though.

Thanks. I knew that, but was just making sure you were reading my posts!

(09-24-2017, 02:14 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: Thanks. I knew that, but was just making sure you were reading my posts!

All good.

I'm a Hawkeye fan and I was amazed by Barkley.  He was absolutely the killer in that game.  While it was tough as a Hawkeye fan I've got much respect for Barkley.  He was clearly the best player on the field yesterday.

(09-24-2017, 02:16 PM)Scarecrow Wrote:
(09-24-2017, 02:14 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: Thanks. I knew that, but was just making sure you were reading my posts!

All good.

I'm a Hawkeye fan and I was amazed by Barkley.  He was absolutely the killer in that game.  While it was tough as a Hawkeye fan I've got much respect for Barkley.  He was clearly the best player on the field yesterday.

I have always respected your fans. Definitely one of the best home-field advantages in college football.

FYI the guy's first name is Saquon, not the way it is spelled in the thread title.

(09-24-2017, 03:11 PM)jaglou53 Wrote:
(09-24-2017, 02:16 PM)Scarecrow Wrote: All good.

I have always respected your fans. Definitely one of the best home-field advantages in college football.

Thank you sir.  The atmosphere is great to be a part of, the new added wave to the Children's Hospital is a wonderful thing.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2017, 07:54 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Last year Pitt got out to a big lead on PSU and Barkley was tearing Pitt up on the 2nd half. Had they stuck to the gameplan PSU would have won. However, McSorley tried to win it all with a 35 yard pass to the end zone which was intercepted. Barkley is great --- McSorley not so much.

After #1 and #2, I think you can lump the next 15 teams in a bucket and they'd all beat up on each other.

I think he will be the best NFL RB prospect to come into the league in the 15 years I've been following CFB/NFL

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2017, 09:31 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(09-24-2017, 10:43 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: I think he will be the best NFL RB prospect to come into the league in the 15 years I've been following CFB/NFL

I wouldn't go that far but he won't be a bust like the more recent PSU RBs drafted in the 1st Round
Ki-Jana Carter - #1 Overall Pick - 1995
Blair Thomas - #2 Overall Pick - 1990
Curtis Enis - #5 Overall Pick - 1998
DJ Dozier - #14 Overall Pick - 1987

I just hope he dont go to the Colts

(09-24-2017, 10:43 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: I think he will be the best NFL RB prospect to come into the league in the 15 years I've been following CFB/NFL

Yea this dude is crazy good, the way he catches the ball and he's speed he is a next level RB prospect
<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

I'd agree with that. He literally can do it all. Returned the opening kickoff today for a 98 yard touchdown and was barely touched. I definitely don't want him to be picked up by Indy or Houston.