Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
New York Knicks trade Carmelo Anthony to Oklahoma City Thunder

Wow, pretty big trade. I am not a huge can of Anthony or the Knicks. But tell me how the heck can NBA teams stack so hard like this. NBA needs a hard salary cap.

http://www.nba.com/article/2017/09/25/ne...ty-thunder
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Their offense is going to be a gigantic mess. Westbrook is already a massive ball hog. Anthony is also a massive ball hog. Not to mention, George will still want his shots. Not to mention they also lose one of their best defenders in Kanter.

I'd go out on a limb and guess OKC actually takes a step BACK this year.

This is funny. This deal was a mess. The Knicks pretty much gave Carmelo away and he goes to a team that is gonna implode, because of the ego's that exists there. All of the players they brought in are pure scorers and Westbrook likes being "the main guy". You have to have chemistry on a team and I don't see chemistry developing with this group.

(09-25-2017, 04:18 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: This is funny. This deal was a mess. The Knicks pretty much gave Carmelo away and he goes to a team that is gonna implode, because of the ego's that exists there. All of the players they brought in are pure scorers and Westbrook likes being "the main guy". You have to have chemistry  on a team and I don't see chemistry developing with this group.

Exactly. Every championship team I can remember has established role players. It will be fun to watch though.