Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Skip to next unread post

Any way we could add a button next to the thread titles which skips to your next unread post.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-27-2017, 11:06 AM)darko886 Wrote: Any way we could add a button next to the thread titles which skips to your next unread post.

Click on the green arrow next to the thread title.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2017, 11:10 AM by d4rkman.)

(09-27-2017, 11:08 AM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 11:06 AM)darko886 Wrote: Any way we could add a button next to the thread titles which skips to your next unread post.

Well I'm an idiot. I was looking to the right of the title. Thanks!

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2017, 04:07 PM by JaguarsWoman. Edit Reason: correction )

(09-27-2017, 11:09 AM)darko886 Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 11:08 AM)jagibelieve Wrote: Click on the green arrow next to the thread title.

Well I'm an idiot. I was looking to the right of the title. Thanks!

LOL What I do is click on the Last Post link beside the username of the last person who posted in that thread. I did not know what the green arrows are for either.

(09-27-2017, 11:08 AM)jagibelieve Wrote:

Am I blind again or is the feature gone (at least on the mobile platform) with the newest board upgrade?

(11-24-2017, 11:18 PM)d4rkman Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 11:08 AM)jagibelieve Wrote: Click on the green arrow next to the thread title.

Am I blind again or is the feature gone (at least on the mobile platform) with the newest board upgrade?

Not blind at all, it poofed away for some reason. Expect a fix soon....
I am r00t. I am r00t? I AM r00t.

Any update on this one?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(12-01-2017, 10:27 AM)Rico Wrote: Any update on this one?

It's still in work.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(12-01-2017, 10:27 AM)Rico Wrote: Any update on this one?

Not trivial, this change is. 

Trust me, I use that button constantly, so it's a pain for us too. Hopefully early to mid next week...

Yeah, I'm being a pain to see if there is an update....
Signature goes here.

Is this feature working for everyone else?

I feel like I am the only one asking.

Thanks for any updates.
Signature goes here.

The little green arrow is there on the latest version of the theme. Clicking that will take you to your last unread post.

(01-14-2018, 11:10 AM)Superuser Wrote: The little green arrow is there on the latest version of the theme. Clicking that will take you to your last unread post.

OK, make me feel stupid.... How long has that been there?
Signature goes here.

(01-15-2018, 07:39 AM)TheBigDawg Wrote:
(01-14-2018, 11:10 AM)Superuser Wrote: The little green arrow is there on the latest version of the theme. Clicking that will take you to your last unread post.

Just long enough to make you feel stupid.

(01-15-2018, 09:08 AM)DragonFury Wrote:
(01-15-2018, 07:39 AM)TheBigDawg Wrote: OK, make me feel stupid.... How long has that been there?

Just long enough to make you feel stupid.

[Image: 200.gif]

(01-15-2018, 07:39 AM)TheBigDawg Wrote:

No need to feel stupid.  This question has been asked multiple times by multiple users.  I may work on a FAQ to post in this sub-forum that addresses common issues like this.

To answer your question, the green arrow has been there the whole time and it's not readily apparent what the link does.  This is something that we can fix.