Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 5 Games of Interest

Thursday, September 28th
8:00 pm - Texas at Iowa State 
Not a bad Thursday night game. Iowa State playing some tough football right now.

Friday, September 29th
7:00 pm - #14 Miami at Duke
Duke playing some solid defense right now. This could get interesting.

10:30 pm - #5 USC #16 Washington State
USC on upset alert. A top 5 team that hasn't looked so much like the ranking. Washington St. putting a solid year under one of my all time favorite coaches in the ol Pirate, Mike Leach. Big conference match up.

Saturday, September 30th
12:00  pm - Vanderbilt at Florida
Not a pretty game, but it is my Gators. 

3:30 pm - #7 Georgia at Tennesse
Tricky game for Georgia who is coming off a big W last week. Knoxville not an easy place to play and the Vols backs to the corner.

3:30 pm - FSU at Wake Forest 
Most likely a game where FSU gets on track. WF not good, at all.

4:00 pm - Iowa at Michigan State
Michigan State looking for a win after a rough one last week. Iowa has looked good for the most part this season. 

8:00 pm - #2 Clemson at #12 Virginia Tech
Justin Fuente has done a very good job in his short time in Blacksburg. I think VT beats Clemson here.  Big ACC match up in the grand scheme of things.

Not a terrible week, but not one of the best. What else interests you?
TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Miami-Duke will be fun. Duke actually have a decent QB for once and I love Mark Walton the Miami back.

Georgia-Tennessee is another fun matchup. Several good running backs like Nick Chubb/Sony Michel + John Kelly.

Clemson Vs Virginia Tech is probably my favourite. That VT freshman QB Josh Jackson is balling right now. If he puts up big numbers on Clemson's he right up there for the heisman. Lots good Dline guys on Clemson.

Not a good betting slate thought.

Look who decided to show up!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(09-28-2017, 01:46 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Look who decided to show up!
Busy, busy, busy! Banana
TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

(09-28-2017, 07:53 PM)TravC59 Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 01:46 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Look who decided to show up!
Busy, busy, busy! Banana

We were getting ready to send out the blood hounds to look for you!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

UCF dominates Memphies, 7 pm Saturday night!

(09-29-2017, 09:47 AM)UCF Knight Wrote: UCF dominates Memphis, 7 pm Saturday night!

I like UCLA but it was cool to see Memphis upset UCLA a few weeks ago.

This UCF - Memphis game is one of the better match-ups of the week.  Hopefully UCF pulls it out !!