Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Could Todd Wash start getting HC offers?

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2017, 02:53 PM by spacecoastjag.)

Wash is a nothing. The Jags defensive talent, Marrone, and Coughlin run this team. Wash is the most easily replaced coordinator in Jags history.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-29-2017, 02:51 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote: Wash is a nothing. The Jags defensive talent, Marrone, and Coughlin run this team. Wash is the most easily replaced coordinator in Jags history.

Latavius Murray looks great behind our line this year

(09-29-2017, 02:55 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(09-29-2017, 02:51 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote: Wash is a nothing. The Jags defensive talent, Marrone, and Coughlin run this team. Wash is the most easily replaced coordinator in Jags history.

Latavius Murray looks great behind our line this year

And Bortles will slay our secondary as a Jet this week too. 

Oh, wait...

(09-29-2017, 03:44 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-29-2017, 02:55 PM)JackCity Wrote: Latavius Murray looks great behind our line this year

And Bortles will slay our secondary as a Jet this week too. 

Oh, wait...

Poor spacecoastjag has gotten screwed by his sources. Feel bad.

(09-29-2017, 12:22 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: This defense will have to finish top 5 in all three relevant categories (pass yards, rush yards, points) this season...

...and then do it again next year before that conversation even gets started IMO.

Bingo.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Some people get drunk after a sip of the kool aid
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

You're getting a lot of unnecessary angst for posting a question that in my opinion isn't that out of line.

He has a long way to go before he gets an NFL HC gig.

However I have said previously that he strikes me as a potential HC down the line. It might be a college job but I think he has that HC feel to him.

Off that talented Gus Bradley coaching tree.

I bet the Patriots fire BB and hire Wash after this season! Big Grin Big Grin Laughing

Welp, so much for that.

Lol...not when your weekly success ratio looks like a healthy cardiograph. Has Wash put together 2 good games in a row?

I wouldn't worry about that...

Benjamin AllbrightVerified account @AllbrightNFL  46m46 minutes ago
The two hottest names for upcoming NFL HC vacancies in conversations I've had are Todd Wash and John Morton.

Ruh roh
'02

He will if the defense keeps it up. Hopefully he doesn't move on for at least another two to three seasons though.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Don't think Wash is ready for a HC job yet but I'm not too bothered if he leaves at the end of the year.

DCs would leap at the chance to have this crop of players to coach and it wouldn't be too hard to keep us as an elite unit. In fact a new DC may actually be able to make us better.

For now though Wash is doing a good job. Just needs install some wrinkles to help alleviate our awful run defense. Maybe try some bears fronts on certain downs.

(09-28-2017, 10:10 PM)DuvalJag Wrote: We won 2 games

With Todd Wash as the DC, we have won 6 games so far - 3 in 2016 and 3 in 2017.

(09-29-2017, 02:21 AM)Jags02 Wrote: Wash in an innovator with roots in the new Seattle system that more and more teams are falling in love with. It wouldn't surprise me if teams start kicking his tires as a potential HC. 

What is the new Seattle system?

I would be very surprised if teams line up for Todd Wash after only two seasons on the job if he does not fix the run defense ASAP.

Who cares if he does.

(10-18-2017, 07:12 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Who cares if he does?

Jaguars fans, of course. Duh.