Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Las Vegas Shooting

(10-06-2017, 03:57 PM)uthill Wrote: showed flashes of shots from the 4th floor.

Muzzle flashes from the 4th floor but no broken windows?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-09-2017, 09:10 AM)Perkolater Wrote:
(10-06-2017, 03:57 PM)uthill Wrote: showed flashes of shots from the 4th floor.

Muzzle flashes from the 4th floor but no broken windows?

I’ve been there and there are fresh air vents at bottom and some on the sides of windows that could be popped out. Even so, I think those flashes were the actually signage out front. IF there was another shooter, they were most likely in a seperate location offering crossfire. Ballistics could speak to that possibility. In three videos I’ve seen it certainly sounds like different caliber weapons fired from diiferent locations.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

So it turns out that Paddock apparently shot the security guard 6 minutes before he started the mass shooting.

This is all very peculiar.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(10-11-2017, 11:31 AM)Hard_Eight Wrote:

No proof in that video other than the shooter, in fact, shot the modded .308/AR10 that was shown on the floor of his hotel room. FYI, the M240 shoots a 7.62x51 or .308.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(10-10-2017, 08:17 PM)JackCity Wrote: So it turns out that Paddock  apparently shot the security guard 6 minutes before he started the mass shooting.

He's a patsy.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-12-2017, 08:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-10-2017, 08:17 PM)JackCity Wrote: So it turns out that Paddock  apparently shot the security guard 6 minutes before he started the mass shooting.

He's a patsy.
No arguments from me.

What did he do in those six minutes between shooting through the door and shooting out the window? What did the LV police do?

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

https://vimeo.com/237467538

The Health Ranger and forensic acoustic analysis.

2nd shooter likely.

Hopefully someone has some grainy 8 mm film footage of this 2nd shooter so it can be proven, once and for all.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

I don't know about any second shooter, but the change in stories by the security guard (and just one bullet out of 200 hit him in the leg?) makes no sense unless he was in on it.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Are there any grassy knolls in Vegas???
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Was anyone with the last name Zapruder, near the shooting? Maybe they have some unseen footage that will solve the mystery.

(10-14-2017, 12:17 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Are there any grassy knolls in Vegas???

There was a large dirt pile within 200 yards

Latest is they were shooting from a chopper....

However my boxes of slide fire stocks came in. I'm ready for the ban so I can retire.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(10-18-2017, 02:47 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Latest is they were shooting from a chopper....

However my boxes of slide fire stocks came in. I'm ready for the ban so I can retire.

I heard a chopper theory as well by a guy who took all available cell video footage and dissected the sounds.... would be interesting if we actually got all the details... but I imagine in a few weeks or so when enough dust has settled, there will be a final statement made about the end of the investigation and no one will ever know the full truth.

Nothing about this event checks out.

Insane to me that this story is pretty much dead

(10-24-2017, 04:16 AM)JackCity Wrote: Insane to me that this story is pretty much dead

President Trump felt it was time to move on.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(10-24-2017, 05:53 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-24-2017, 04:16 AM)JackCity Wrote: Insane to me that this story is pretty much dead

President Trump felt it was time to move on.
NFL PLAYERS ARE KNEELING!!!