Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 6 Games Of Interest

(10-06-2017, 12:14 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-06-2017, 11:52 AM)GLuvsDawgs Wrote: Franks played HS ball at a little school just south of here (here being Tallahassee). He is a really really good athlete. They gotta put a little weight on him so he can take the hits.

Del Rio is the one who has a hard time with taking hits. I am not worried about Franks staying healthy.

Although at this point... With the only other option being Zaire... I hope Franks stays healthy.

This game VS LSU we must control the game with Davis... Cleveland will be out.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-06-2017, 12:41 PM)Kane Wrote:
(10-06-2017, 12:14 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Del Rio is the one who has a hard time with taking hits. I am not worried about Franks staying healthy.

Although at this point... With the only other option being Zaire... I hope Franks stays healthy.

This game vs. LSU we must control the game with Davis... Cleveland will be out.

I always hope every player stays healthy no matter what. The fact we don't have a good backup QB makes it even more important for Franks.

We will miss Cleveland, but I liked Davis in his limited action.

Ugh, the Ohio State and Florida games overlap again. I can only watch part of the fourth quarter.

The 7:30 game should have been a battle of Florida, not a battle of Michigan. MSU is not good this year.

Exclamation 

GO BUCKEYES!

Bortles > felipe frank

I can't believe the Gators were unable to score again after missing a PAT try. Wallbash 

Would it have been better if Luke Del Rio was available?

(10-07-2017, 07:45 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: I can't believe the Gators were unable to score again after missing a PAT try. Wallbash 

Would it 5have been better if Luke Del Rio was available?

I believe they werent going to score. Felipe is one of those many  bust  4  or 5 star rival qbs.

(10-07-2017, 07:47 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(10-07-2017, 07:45 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: I can't believe the Gators were unable to score again after missing a PAT try. Wallbash 

Would it 5have been better if Luke Del Rio was available?

I believe they weren't going to score. Felipe is one of those many bust 4  or 5 star rival QBs.

That is why I asked if we would have won with LDR had he been able to play.

Thumbs Down  (This post was last modified: 10-07-2017, 08:14 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

One thing I do know for sure is Gus Johnson knows better than Big Ten officials about what targeting is. He was clearly upset with the call and clearly explained why it's not targeting and Joe Klatt agreed with him. Turn your speakers on for this video. (Sorry, I don't know how to embed it.)

https://youtu.be/jaLfbgpdQDo

Of course I have no complaints about the second targeting call. Maryland's QB was sliding, so any hit like that one would have been a personal foul and it was a clear hit to the head.

Question 

How about #3 Oklahoma losing to unranked Iowa State? All of the talking heads called the result of that game a "shocker.' Interestingly, during the Buckeyes game Gus Johnson said Oklahoma's loss "does not help Ohio State" because they beat OSU in September. I don't know about that; the Buckeyes need all other Top 10 teams to lose no matter who they are.

Floridas offense just does not seem to be developing. I know there are suspended players, injuries, etc, but flopping Franks for del Rio before the injury and then just watching how unbelievably average coach Mac is making every qb look....idk if he's gonna last much longer.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

McElwain needs to go. He has shown no improvement in the team, just like Muschamp. Muschamp can even recruit better than he does.

Mac is way over his head, he is not SEC coaching material. The team is always unprepared and have no identity other than defensive talent that was left over from previous recruiting classes. Those guys are just about gone after this year.

What names do we start hearing as possibilities for florida? The usuals? Chip kelly, les miles, maybe lane kiffin?
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."