Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Should 'King of Beers' dump NFL? (Anthem Protest)

Well, okay, everybody hates Budweiser. But I had one the other day, because that was all my host had, and in their defense, Budweiser beer is better than no beer.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Throwing back bud lights at a tailgate?

Yea. I still enjoy that.

Now don’t get me wrong, I love me a good IPA or stout during the winter but I don’t hate Bud Lights.

I like Guinness Stout any day of the year. My husband says I like to chew my beer like a meal. Lol

I've never been a big fan of Budweiser, but I remember from my younger days that Bud on draft was the only beer that wouldn't give me a hangover.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Budweiser is to King of Beers as Leftist is to Patriot.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-08-2017, 09:24 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Budweiser is to King of Beers as Leftist is to Patriot.

Fail

Total insult to many of those that serve in the military right now.

You'd think the NFL would have a think tank to avoid such controversy considering all the money it makes, apparently not. I read somewhere that the NFL is dead last in the four major sports in popularity...haha.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(10-08-2017, 01:03 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: You'd think the NFL would have a think tank to avoid such controversy considering all the money it makes, apparently not. I read somewhere that the NFL is dead last in the four major sports in popularity...haha.

If memory serves me right they're the only ones allowing this protest stuff to happen. NBA and NHL aren't having any of it. I guess the baseball folks didn't let it happen either. I don't follow it at all so I wouldn't remember from last season.

(10-08-2017, 12:46 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 09:24 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Budweiser is to King of Beers as Leftist is to Patriot.

Fail

Total insult to many of those that serve in the military right now.

Nope, leftists are anti American subversives whose beliefs are antithetical to American values.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/10/09...-game.html
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(10-09-2017, 01:47 PM)Jagwired Wrote: http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/10/09...-game.html

As the owner of a private business, it's his right to say that to his employees. They're free to act accordingly, but they'd certainly face the consequences of doing so.

Can you imagine the poo-fest if Ezekiel Elliot or Dak Prescott were to take a knee and Jerry tried to suspend them the next day?

(10-10-2017, 09:58 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(10-09-2017, 01:47 PM)Jagwired Wrote: http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/10/09...-game.html

As the owner of a private business, it's his right to say that to his employees. They're free to act accordingly, but they'd certainly face the consequences of doing so.

Can you imagine the poo-fest if Ezekiel Elliot or Dak Prescott were to take a knee and Jerry tried to suspend them the next day?

I am slightly scarred to death this is the next step.  All for Collin $#%/* kaepernick...

(10-10-2017, 09:58 PM)TJBender Wrote:

Jerry wouldn't do a thing. You really think he's going to try and bench Dak for Kellen Moore? Jerry is all talk.

(10-07-2017, 06:08 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Well, okay, everybody hates Budweiser.  But I had one the other day, because that was all my host had, and in their defense, Budweiser beer is better than no beer.

Perhaps this could be their slogan?

And their bottle design could incorporate an 'at least you tried' medal..
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...