Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Report: Secretary of State Tillerson openly referred to President Trump as a...

(10-04-2017, 05:22 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Unless there is video of it, it didn't happen.

Remind me, was there video of Bill Clinton fooling around with his intern?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-04-2017, 03:03 PM)rollerjag Wrote: What Tillerson denied was that he was talked out of resigning by VP Pence. He did not deny calling Trump a moron.

I am no fan of Trump but come on.  Have you ever spoken derogatory of a friend or family member in the heat of the moment?  The way the left and the media jump over everything he does or anyone associated with him says is beyond ridiculous.  

If he truly is such a horrible vile human being, wouldn't the general population figure this out without the hyperbole? 

Damnitman!  I am starting sympathize with him.  Let him cook his own goose, the American population is intelligent enough to figure it out on their own.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(10-04-2017, 06:22 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(10-04-2017, 05:22 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Unless there is video of it, it didn't happen.

Remind me, was there video of Bill Clinton fooling around with his intern?

Not that I cared, but the DNA on the blue dress pretty much supported the charge.  That you desire video proof of the matter, tsk, tsk ya purve!
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(10-04-2017, 07:27 PM)copycat Wrote:
(10-04-2017, 06:22 PM)TJBender Wrote: Remind me, was there video of Bill Clinton fooling around with his intern?

Not that I cared, but the DNA on the blue dress pretty much supported the charge.  That you desire video proof of the matter, tsk, tsk ya purve!

Hey, I'm not the one who said that if it's not on video, it didn't happen. I'm just giving Congress an out to avoid having to hold everyone who was there back then in contempt.

(10-04-2017, 07:19 PM)copycat Wrote:
(10-04-2017, 03:03 PM)rollerjag Wrote: What Tillerson denied was that he was talked out of resigning by VP Pence. He did not deny calling Trump a moron.

I am no fan of Trump but come on.  Have you ever spoken derogatory of a friend or family member in the heat of the moment?  The way the left and the media jump over everything he does or anyone associated with him says is beyond ridiculous.  

If he truly is such a horrible vile human being, wouldn't the general population figure this out without the hyperbole? 

Damnitman!  I am starting sympathize with him.  Let him cook his own goose, the American population is intelligent enough to figure it out on their own.

Do you not see the difference between family members referring to each other as morons and the Secretary of State calling the POTUS a moron, within earshot of senior officials and cabinet members?

The fact the man is sitting in the Oval Office pretty much addresses the rest of your post.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(10-04-2017, 11:48 AM)rollerjag Wrote: ...moron.

Join the crowd, Rex.

Not just a moron, Rex called him a [BLEEP] moron. Nothing hammers a point home like an F bomb.
- Bob Marley

(10-08-2017, 07:00 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-04-2017, 11:48 AM)rollerjag Wrote: ...moron.

Join the crowd, Rex.

Not just a moron, Rex called him a [BLEEP] moron. Nothing hammers a point home like an F bomb.

So many people in the Trump administration have displayed the aptitude needed to run a country.

Too bad the president isn't one of them.

(10-08-2017, 07:24 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 07:00 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Not just a moron, Rex called him a [BLEEP] moron. Nothing hammers a point home like an F bomb.

So many people in the Trump administration have displayed the aptitude needed to run a country.

Seems you proved the point he does in fact have the aptitude since he is resonsible for his administration. Do you really think a President just sits in the oval office solely running the country? Come on. Sad, folks are so blinded by hate they refuse to see anything positive. This dude has been pushing forward even with every political lifer pushing back for no reason but to be a pain in the [BLEEP]!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(10-08-2017, 08:22 PM)B2hibry Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 07:24 PM)TJBender Wrote: So many people in the Trump administration have displayed the aptitude needed to run a country.

Seems you proved the point he does in fact have the aptitude since he is resonsible for his administration. Do you really think a President just sits in the oval office solely running the country? Come on. Sad, folks are so blinded by hate they refuse to see anything positive. This dude has been pushing forward even with every political lifer pushing back for no reason but to be a pain in the [BLEEP]!

If he possesses the aptitude, why are members of his cabinet working around him and calling him a moron?

Trump's biggest win in his tenure is getting even with the NFL in a pissing match that dates back 30+ years. Consider that.

(10-08-2017, 08:51 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 08:22 PM)B2hibry Wrote: Seems you proved the point he does in fact have the aptitude since he is resonsible for his administration. Do you really think a President just sits in the oval office solely running the country? Come on. Sad, folks are so blinded by hate they refuse to see anything positive. This dude has been pushing forward even with every political lifer pushing back for no reason but to be a pain in the [BLEEP]!

If he possesses the aptitude, why are members of his cabinet working around him and calling him a moron?

Trump's biggest win in his tenure is getting even with the NFL in a pissing match that dates back 30+ years. Consider that.

This is nothing new and has been occuring since politics has been in existence. I can’t post any links here because of the profanity. There are numerous scholarly articles on not only political profanity but Presidential profanity. Seems pathetic to reach for every little thing that may be argueably controversial.

That is what you think his biggest win is huh? Then again, I guess he didn’t need bi-partisan support from the political lifers and corrupt for that though. Your hate is strong I see.

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2017, 09:12 PM by TJBender.)

(10-08-2017, 09:04 PM)B2hibry Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 08:51 PM)TJBender Wrote: If he possesses the aptitude, why are members of his cabinet working around him and calling him a moron?

This is nothing new and has been occuring since politics has been in existence. I can’t post any links here because of the profanity. There are numerous scholarly articles on not only political profanity but Presidential profanity. Seems pathetic to reach for every little thing that may be argueably controversial.

That is what you think his biggest win is huh? Then again, I guess he didn’t need bi-partisan support from the political lifers and corrupt for that though. Your hate is strong I see.

I could really care less about the guy. I think he's marginally less repulsive than Hillary Clinton as human beings go, but it's not hard to argue that his tenure has, thus far, been every bit the disaster it was expected to be. If he were truly an adept president, wouldn't he be able to get some kind of useful legislation passed at some point? I mean, it's not like his party has the majority in both houses of Congress and on the Supreme Court.

But hey, what do I know? I mean, he finally got back at the billionaire boy's club that wouldn't share the password to their treehouse with him 30 years ago, so yeah. Go Trump. Way to get things done. Hey, look another North Korean warhead flying over Japan!

(10-08-2017, 09:10 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 09:04 PM)B2hibry Wrote: This is nothing new and has been occuring since politics has been in existence. I can’t post any links here because of the profanity. There are numerous scholarly articles on not only political profanity but Presidential profanity. Seems pathetic to reach for every little thing that may be argueably controversial.

I could really care less about the guy. I think he's marginally less repulsive than Hillary Clinton as human beings go, but it's not hard to argue that his tenure has, thus far, been every bit the disaster it was expected to be. If he were truly an adept president, wouldn't he be able to get some kind of useful legislation passed at some point? I mean, it's not like his party has the majority in both houses of Congress and on the Supreme Court.

But hey, what do I know? I mean, he finally got back at the billionaire boy's club that wouldn't share the password to their treehouse with him 30 years ago, so yeah. Go Trump. Way to get things done. Hey, look another North Korean warhead flying over Japan!

Because he’s been in office sooo long! Let me know when it’s been 8 years of hand sitting, then we can talk. “I want it and I want it now!” Geez.

(10-08-2017, 09:23 PM)B2hibry Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 09:10 PM)TJBender Wrote: I could really care less about the guy. I think he's marginally less repulsive than Hillary Clinton as human beings go, but it's not hard to argue that his tenure has, thus far, been every bit the disaster it was expected to be. If he were truly an adept president, wouldn't he be able to get some kind of useful legislation passed at some point? I mean, it's not like his party has the majority in both houses of Congress and on the Supreme Court.

Because he’s been in office sooo long! Let me know when it’s been 8 years of hand sitting, then we can talk. “I want it and I want it now!” Geez.

So Trump gets a redshirt year? Man, I wish any other President in the last 40 years would have had that luxury.

If the man spent half as much time working with legislators as he does tweeting from a golf course, we might actually have healthcare reform in place.

(10-08-2017, 09:53 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 09:23 PM)B2hibry Wrote: Because he’s been in office sooo long! Let me know when it’s been 8 years of hand sitting, then we can talk. “I want it and I want it now!” Geez.

So Trump gets a redshirt year? Man, I wish any other President in the last 40 years would have had that luxury.

If the man spent half as much time working with legislators as he does tweeting from a golf course, we might actually have healthcare reform in place.

Oblahblah got a solid 6 years of the But Bush defense, but he was the media's boy. Trump doesnt have that luxury.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-08-2017, 09:53 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 09:23 PM)B2hibry Wrote: Because he’s been in office sooo long! Let me know when it’s been 8 years of hand sitting, then we can talk. “I want it and I want it now!” Geez.

Or if he spent half the time he spends on worrying what the NFL is doing he might actually get stuff done.

(10-08-2017, 09:10 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 09:04 PM)B2hibry Wrote: This is nothing new and has been occuring since politics has been in existence. I can’t post any links here because of the profanity. There are numerous scholarly articles on not only political profanity but Presidential profanity. Seems pathetic to reach for every little thing that may be argueably controversial.

So far he also hasn't gotten any bad legislation passed, so I call that a win. What legislation do you want to see?

I give him full credit for Gorsuch. Heaven help us if Hillary was president and the 5th 6th "the Constitution says what I want it to say" Supreme was appointed.

Sure, he puts his foot in his mouth all of the time. But that's just talk. What has he done as far as actual governing that you would call a "disaster"?

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Did you seriously just make that argument?

(10-08-2017, 09:04 PM)B2hibry Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 08:51 PM)TJBender Wrote: If he possesses the aptitude, why are members of his cabinet working around him and calling him a moron?

The point is not that Tillerson used profanity, that was just added emphasis, but that he called his boss, the POTUS, a moron in earshot of other cabinet members and senior officials. This incident was rumored for months before it was reported. Please provide me with a scholarly article citing a Secretary of State openly insulting his boss.

Stating the obvious is not controversial. President Trump is a [BLEEP] moron.
- Bob Marley

(10-09-2017, 03:20 PM)rollerjag Wrote:

The point is not that Tillerson used profanity, that was just added emphasis, but that he called his boss, the POTUS, a moron in earshot of other cabinet members and senior officials. This incident was rumored for months before it was reported. Please provide me with a scholarly article citing a Secretary of State openly insulting his boss.

And the mad flopper returns. Hope you warmed up those muscles before reaching in your original post. "Mom, he called me a doody head!" Classic! Love how you get so overly dismissive of anything counter to what you post. If you actually read my response you'd see why nothing was posted in regards to political profanity and the articles, whether an administrator, President, or any other political figure. Is your Google broke? And do we really want to go down the Secretary of State rabbit hole?

(10-09-2017, 04:30 PM)B2hibry Wrote:
(10-09-2017, 03:20 PM)rollerjag Wrote: The point is not that Tillerson used profanity, that was just added emphasis, but that he called his boss, the POTUS, a moron in earshot of other cabinet members and senior officials. This incident was rumored for months before it was reported. Please provide me with a scholarly article citing a Secretary of State openly insulting his boss.

And the mad flopper returns. Hope you warmed up those muscles before reaching in your original post. "Mom, he called me a doody head!" Classic! Love how you get so overly dismissive of anything counter to what you post. If you actually read my response you'd see why nothing was posted in regards to political profanity and the articles, whether an administrator, President, or any other political figure. Is your Google broke? And do we really want to go down the Secretary of State rabbit hole?

First of all, you can probably post links to sites discussing this subject on a historical basis, but there's no need for me to Google it as it is irrelevant.

Clearly, if you think the point of this thread is the insult itself, or the profanity, it's whooshing right over your head. And you wonder why I'm dismissive.
- Bob Marley