Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I'm loveing it!!!!

back in augest i bought myself nintendo switch bundle with Zelda,and has been heros came with it. I have played has been heros,its fun,but i have always loved Zelda,and Mario. 

I have been a nintendo fan since i was a kid. I basicly got a ps4 so i could play madden games,and wwe2k games on it. 

Anyways I been haveing fun playing zelda. I defeated 3 of the four divine beast. Got the Master sword with 10 hearts,i used the black statue to do that.  Smile Smile

I have completed 64 out of the 119 shrines.  I still have the master sword trails to do,and complete. I'll try that again when i get more hearts. once i got 118 shrines completed ill go fight gannon.  I know 1 shows up after you defeat him.  anyone else that has nintendo switch,and zelda did you get all the shrines?

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It is a great game, and in a few weeks Super Mario Odyssey is coming out!
"Knowledge is power, guard it well."

I got,and completed 100 shrines now.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them.