Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Can we get flexed next week? - No,

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2017, 08:00 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-18-2017, 07:19 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: The only games that I can see as being candidates to be flexed based on the Jaguars and their opponent's potential W-L record at the time being worthy of a flex would be in weeks 14, 15 and 17 against the Seahawks, tinhorns and tacks respectively, the tacks being an away game.  I don't anticipate any other opponent left on our schedule being worthy enough for a flex. The flex doesn't necessarily have to be into Sunday Night Football either. They could easily flex us from a 1 pm kickoff into the 4 pm slot. I think I prefer the 4 pm home games as much if not more than a Sunday Night game at this point in life. You get a nice long tailgate and are still home in time to relax and unwind afterward. The Seahawks game should be at least a 4 pm game just out of courtesy to Seahawks fans in Seattle.

Week 17 is the top candidate to be flexed IMO because there is a good chance it will be an elimination game. I would not expect to see it on SNF though because other teams will be in the same playoff scenario or fighting for higher seeds.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!