Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Will original jags gear ever be worth anything?

I have some stuff with the original logo prior to Jaguar (the car company) suing and making them change it.  Do you think that stuff will be worth anything or just garbage?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Not sure if this is a serious question or what.

(10-10-2017, 12:59 PM)Rob Halford Wrote: I have some stuff with the original logo prior to Jaguar (the car company) suing and making them change it.  Do you think that stuff will be worth anything or just garbage?
This Lageman item is listed at $0.99 so I'm sure your logo thing will have value.   I mean, if someone is willing to spend their hard earned money on this item, you may be sitting on a gold mine.
[Image: s-l500.jpg]

It is priceless for fans who want to forever remember the moment Jacksonville was awarded a team.

Items typically have to be rare. They packed up tons of that gear and sent it overseas as charity. I would bet that stuff is in great abundance on the outskirts of humanity.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

I think vintage Jags gear isn't going to really have much value for another decade or two. A few AFC championships wouldn't hurt matters either.

I think some of your leather outfits are probably worth a lot more.

(10-10-2017, 02:01 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: Items typically have to be rare.  They packed up tons of that gear and sent it overseas as charity.  I would bet that stuff is in great abundance on the outskirts of humanity.

Gotta be worth at least 20 pesos.

(10-10-2017, 05:31 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(10-10-2017, 02:01 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: Items typically have to be rare.  They packed up tons of that gear and sent it overseas as charity.  I would bet that stuff is in great abundance on the outskirts of humanity.

Gotta be worth at least 20 pesos.

Why only 20?