Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which NFL Team Will Win Tonight's Week 6 Thursday Night Football Game
This poll is closed.
Carolina Panthers (4-1)
75.00%
3 75.00%
Philadelphia Eagles (4-1)
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

***Official Eagles @ Panthers Thursday Night Football Game Night Thread***

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2017, 12:10 AM by AmeliaFL.)

Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile . A battle of 4-1 divisional leading teams as  Carson Wentz and the Philadelphia Eagles, travel 450 miles southwest to Charlotte, North Carolina,  to play Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers, for NFL Thursday Night Football. Eagles and Panthers are playing their 11th game, with the Eagles leading with 6 wins, and 4 losses.

Jim Nantz, Tony Romo, and Tracy Wolfson are announcing the TV commentary, simulcast on The NFL On CBS, The NFL Network, and Amazon Video, including WJAX Channel 47 in Jacksonville, live on HD.

Mostly cloudy skies at 74 degrees is the game forecast inside the Bank Of America Stadium in Downtown Charlotte, for the 8:25PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff.

NO injuries, and GO IGGLES!!!!!   Wink   Smile  Cool   Big Grin

http://www.nfl.com/tnf

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2017101200...ab=preview

http://www.nfl.com/crucialcatch

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Because I hate the Cowboys . . . GO EAGLES!

I voted for Carolina.

Tied 10-10 at the half. Christian McCaffrey is going almost nowhere.

Eagles are really good this year, wow.

Cam and Wentz are good.

WHAT A FLOP! AHAHAHA!

That was a TD.

What a joke stand call... It was clear as day he crossed the plane.

Wentz has asserted himself as one of the top QBs in the game

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2017, 12:19 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-12-2017, 11:13 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: What a joke stand call... It was clear as day he crossed the plane.

First Tony Romo said, "That's a touchdown." While Pete Morelli talked to Alberto Rivera he was not sure the evidence was conclusive. I saw the nose of the football over the goal line while Cam Newton's left foot was airborne. I think that was a good challenge by Ron Rivera no matter what Romo said about the consequence of losing his first timeout. However, at the 1-yard line, there was a good chance Carolina was going to score anyway, so if the Panthers needed the timeout later Rivera deserves criticism for challenging it.

(10-13-2017, 12:05 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Wentz has asserted himself as one of the top QBs in the game.

I would not go that far if you are lumping him with Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees, but he definitely is the franchise QB Philadelphia was looking for.

Wentz is balling out no less. Dude is set to be the next top tier QB in the league.

Well after last nights game it looks like the Panthers might be pretenders. That run game is horrible. All RB's combined had like 14 yards and Cam had 71 by himself haha.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

Is it just me or is Cam Newton a terrible passer? Every one of his passes looks like it just hangs in the air forever. He threw some really bad ones last night.

(10-13-2017, 08:23 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: Well after last night's game it looks like the Panthers might be pretenders. That run game is horrible. All RBs combined had like 14 yards and Cam had 71 by himself haha.

The Panthers have one good RB on the roster. I expected more from Christiani McCaffrey.

(10-13-2017, 11:27 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 08:23 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: Well after last night's game it looks like the Panthers might be pretenders. That run game is horrible. All RBs combined had like 14 yards and Cam had 71 by himself haha.

The Panthers have one good RB on the roster. I expected more from Christiani McCaffrey.

I don't think McCaffrey is strong enough to break away from most tackles. He sure is not 4net Big Grin
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(10-13-2017, 11:36 AM)Browntrouser Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 11:27 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: The Panthers have one good RB on the roster. I expected more from Christian McCaffrey.

I don't think McCaffrey is strong enough to break away from most tackles. He sure is not 4net Big Grin

He is a totally different type of RB. But even when he ran outside, Eagles defenders were pushing him back for negative yards.