Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 7 Games Of Interest

First week with no Top 25 Matchups.....that spells upsets.

Friday, October 13th
10:30 pm - #8 Washington State at California
The Pirate continues to do a lot, with a little.

Saturday, October 14th
12:00 - #24 Texas Tech at West Virginia
Good game with most likely a ton of points

12:00 - FSU at Duke
Does FSU get back on track in Durham?

3:30 - Purdue at #7 Wisconson
Upset Alert? Purdue has played extremly well at times this year. Watch out for the upset.

3:30 - Georgia Tech at #11 Miami
Not an easy game at all for Miami following a big emotional W over their rival. You know Miami wasn't thinking at all about GT the week of the FSU game. Not an easy offense to prep for in a week. Thankfully for Miami the game move to Saturday from tonight's originally scheduled time.

7:00 Texas A&M at Florida
I think A&M will be to much on offense for the Florida D to handle at the end of the day.

What interests you?
TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Why was the GT/Miami game postponed until Saturday?

I hope Luke Del Rio can play.

(10-12-2017, 12:44 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Why was the GT/Miami game postponed until Saturday?

I'm really not sure of the reason why.
TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

(10-12-2017, 12:44 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Why was the GT/Miami game postponed until Saturday?

Didn’t he have another shoulder surgery? Pretty sure he’s done for the year.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

LDR is done for the season

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2017, 06:21 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-12-2017, 02:26 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

Didn’t he have another shoulder surgery? Pretty sure he’s done for the year.

He had shoulder surgery in the ofseason. I did not read anything about needing a second operation.

GO GATORS!

(10-12-2017, 04:38 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-12-2017, 02:26 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Didn’t he have another shoulder surgery? Pretty sure he’s done for the year.

He had shoulder surgery in the ofseason. I did not read anything about needing a second operation.

Any real Gator fan would know

Syracuse with the major upset. Good vibes for marrone and company this this weekend.

(10-13-2017, 09:30 AM)Kane Wrote:
(10-12-2017, 04:38 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: He had shoulder surgery in the offseason. I did not read anything about needing a second operation.

Any real Gator fan would know.

I heard something about it during a game, but the commentator did not provide any specifics. It basically was just "had shoulder surgery and is out for the year."

(10-13-2017, 10:57 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 09:30 AM)Kane Wrote: Any real Gator fan would know.

I heard something about it during a game, but the commentator did not provide any specifics. It basically was just "had shoulder surgery and is out for the year."

Probably because the only specifics he had were he had shoulder surgery and he’d be out for the rest of the year. There isn’t a lot of information out there about the injury.

(10-13-2017, 11:53 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 10:57 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: I heard something about it during a game, but the commentator did not provide any specifics. It basically was just "had shoulder surgery and is out for the year."

Probably because the only specifics he had were he had shoulder surgery and he’d be out for the rest of the year. There isn’t a lot of information out there about the injury.

So no real Gators fan knows more than a fake Gators fan does. I would like to know if it a setback after his previous surgery or something else.

(10-14-2017, 12:04 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 11:53 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Probably because the only specifics he had were he had shoulder surgery and he’d be out for the rest of the year. There isn’t a lot of information out there about the injury.

So no real Gators fan knows more than a fake Gators fan does. I would like to know if it a setback after his previous surgery or something else.

You hoped he was going to play, so logically you didn’t know about the surgery and him being out for the rest of the year.

(10-14-2017, 12:20 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-14-2017, 12:04 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: So no real Gators fan knows more than a fake Gators fan does. I would like to know if it a setback after his previous surgery or something else.

You hoped he was going to play, so logically you didn’t know about the surgery and him being out for the rest of the year.

I had a memory lapse there.

Does anybody think Purdue will beat Wisconsin?