Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I knew McCaffrey wouldn't be good

Remember when he sucked because he was white

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-10-2018, 01:48 PM)JackCity Wrote: Remember when he sucked because he was white

I remember 1 person who said that who has never been really good at his predictions

How about the 100 yards receiving and 100 yards rushing game to go with a pair of TDs. His line isn't all that good either. Still dont see how we passed on him if we wanted a RB. He is like Marshall Faulk

This hot take looks worse and worse every week honestly lol

I remember the "white RBs, black QBs" conversation. Let's not revisit it.
He was selected at 8, iirc... and he's certainly been better than our guy drafted a few slots ahead of him.

RunCMC would have been a good pick.

(This post was last modified: 11-29-2018, 01:59 PM by ramseyx20.)

(10-15-2017, 02:33 PM)Kcirred Wrote: McCaffrey sucks, he's weak and gets tackled routinely by arm tackles.  He's also not as fast as his combine 40 time indicates, he isn't a 4.4 on tape.  Don't care for the rookie excuse either, when a player is a stud you will know it IMMEDIATELY i.e. Ramsey, Ngakoue, MJD.  Drafting this bum is probably what got Gettleman fired lol.  People that actually thought he was better than Fournette are fools.

yannick is not elite... at all

cmac 1450 yards 10 TD

number ten in fantasy

yeah he’s not good

lmao

and his 71 receptions 600 yards receiving more than anyone on our team

(11-29-2018, 12:23 PM)Kane Wrote: This hot take looks worse and worse every week honestly lol

He was selected at 8, iirc... and he's certainly been better than our guy drafted a few slots ahead of him.

I think Fournette and McCaffery are about equal.  They do very different things, and I don't think CMC would be as good on our team.  That offense lets him go off because Cam is always a threat as well.

(This post was last modified: 12-23-2018, 08:42 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...rb-catches

Set the record for receptions by a RB and will have over 1000 rushing yards next week as well and possibly over 1000 yards receiving. This thread aged well. Only to think we took LF over the guy that set Barry Samders record. Setting Sanders record was a dead give away this guy was going to be special

(11-29-2018, 02:56 PM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(11-29-2018, 12:23 PM)Kane Wrote: This hot take looks worse and worse every week honestly lol

I think Fournette and McCaffery are about equal.  They do very different things, and I don't think CMC would be as good on our team.  That offense lets him go off because Cam is always a threat as well.

McCaffery seems to be much better in all aspects IMO.
Don’t think he’d have trouble performing on a similar with the Jags at all.

(This post was last modified: 12-23-2018, 08:53 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(12-23-2018, 08:43 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(11-29-2018, 02:56 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: I think Fournette and McCaffery are about equal.  They do very different things, and I don't think CMC would be as good on our team.  That offense lets him go off because Cam is always a threat as well.

McCaffery seems to be much better in all aspects IMO.
Don’t think he’d have trouble performing on a similar with the Jags at all.

Agree, if we are giving no holes in the run game, spread him out.  It's really pick your poison with him, a matchup nightmare.  Since Dave has been here in feel like QB and RB evaluation is what Dave is worst at.

(11-29-2018, 02:56 PM)JaguarKick Wrote:

Fournette is really better at 1 think than Cmc and that is power.  Not even sure if he is the better blocker as he has gotten worse over the last couple years.

over 200 yards and 2 TDs. Still crazy they took Fournette over thos guy if they wanted a RB

(09-10-2019, 01:01 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: over 200 yards and 2 TDs.  Still crazy they took Fournette over thos guy if they wanted a RB

Both of the RBs I wanted over LF, plus add Mack and those were 3 of the top 4 rushers in week 1. LF had 66 yards and 2 turnovers. At least LF finally made it over 3 ypc.

(09-12-2019, 04:48 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...nexcusable

Does that article feel ghostwritten to you like it does me?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

He is an anomaly. Never trust a white Tailback. Remember Slowby Gerhart? Worst signing of all time. I think his longest run as a Jaguar was 3 yards.

(09-14-2019, 11:07 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: He is an anomaly. Never trust a white Tailback. Remember Slowby Gerhart? Worst signing of all time. I think his longest run as a Jaguar was 3 yards.

(Emphasis added)

You've GOT to be kidding me.

Shaking my head in dismay.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(09-14-2019, 11:07 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: He is an anomaly. Never trust a white Tailback. Remember Slowby Gerhart? Worst signing of all time. I think his longest run as a Jaguar was 3 yards.

Wow.

I think he's lampooning Oline matters

Classic

(10-06-2019, 03:26 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Classic

To be fair to our terrible run defense. His backup looked just as good.

I was looking for this thread. This ages like fine wine. Fournette is a good runningback. McCaffrey is an elite runningback.

It's not even close. Kamara is fixing to school this defense too if Wash can't get the back end and linebackers shored up.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."