Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I knew McCaffrey wouldn't be good

(10-06-2019, 06:02 PM)Jags239 Wrote:
(10-06-2019, 03:26 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Classic

To be fair to our terrible run defense. His backup looked just as good.

Hes not like he was great in just this game today lol.  Hes great almost every week against every other team too.  Not to mention he set Barry Sanders college record and his dad was a good NFL player too.  Everything pointed to him being great player

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-06-2019, 07:35 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-06-2019, 06:02 PM)Jags239 Wrote: To be fair to our terrible run defense. His backup looked just as good.

Hes not like he was great in just this game today lol.  Hes great almost every week against every other team too.  Not to mention he set Barry Sanders college record and his dad was a good NFL player too.  Everything pointed to him being great player

Not disagreeing. He’s been excellent when relied upon. Just saying regarding the Jags defense today how bad they were against him. Holes for the big runs for both Carolina RBs were huge.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2019, 07:41 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Right now just short of 9 yards on pace to break Chris Johnson single season all purpose record. CMC set the all purpose single season record in college as well that Barry Sanders held for many years. Fournette has had a good season but I still dont see how we passed on this guy if we wanted a RB. The writing was on the wall for this guy to be an All Time great.

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2019, 12:34 AM by JaG4LyFe.)

This is coming from the guy that said Trent Richardson was Darren Sproles. I applaud him for being a Jags fan but his player evaluations are severely lacking
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(11-06-2019, 07:41 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Right now just short of 9 yards on pace to break Chris Johnson single season all purpose record.  CMC set the all purpose single season record in college as well that Barry Sanders held for many years.  Fournette has had a good season but I still dont see how we passed on this guy if we wanted a RB.  The writing was on the wall for this guy to be an All Time great.

You darn well know that if we drafted him he would have turned into Tommy Vardell.

Or blew an ACL in the preseason, and end up having to throw more picks or FA money at a replacement.

Run CMC is the best back of his class and perhaps the best back since All Day.

Anyone who hated on the kid cuz he went to Stanford, was white, or "couldn't run between the tackles" was/is a fool.

Should have drafted him. He's an MVP candidate and a true offensive weapon.
If there wasn't such stellar play from Wilson right now, I'd say he's head and shoulders the MVP favorite.

(11-07-2019, 11:04 AM)Kane Wrote: Run CMC is the best back of his class and perhaps the best back since All Day.

Anyone who hated on the kid cuz he went to Stanford, was white, or "couldn't run between the tackles" was/is a fool.

Should have drafted him. He's an MVP candidate and a true offensive weapon.
If there wasn't such stellar play from Wilson right now, I'd say he's head and shoulders the MVP favorite.

Yes, and their oline isnt all that great, he is just that good

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2019, 09:59 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

(This post was last modified: 04-13-2020, 04:27 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

highest paid RB in the league

Got paid for not being very good! sarcasm
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

I just want to say, I was all over this guy leading into the draft, and there were a lot of racist posts about white running backs.

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.ph...=McCaffrey

(10-13-2017, 03:18 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 01:05 PM)Rico Wrote: So your brilliant observation is based on one (probably one part) Thursday night game where the Panthers' other starting back had negative yardage.  How are you not in the NFL scouting business?

I've watched every game so far. He just hasn't showed me anything. 

Seems like it bothered you

The beginning of this thread is pure gold.  This is one of the better ones.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Lmao, they overpayed for a one year wonder. White RBs don’t last, it’s been proven throughout the history of the league. He will be a nobody in a few years.

(04-14-2020, 09:30 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Lmao, they overpayed for a one year wonder. White RBs don’t last, it’s been proven throughout the history of the league. He will be a nobody in a few years.

[Image: giphy.gif]

This thread is not good for people trying to avoid touching their faces with their hands.

This thread will be around for 5 more years.
s
;

;

(04-14-2020, 09:30 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Lmao, they overpayed for a one year wonder. White RBs don’t last, it’s been proven throughout the history of the league. He will be a nobody in a few years.

[Image: eb6.jpg?1307463786]

(This post was last modified: 04-14-2020, 04:53 PM by Talented Kalamari.)

(04-14-2020, 04:21 PM)Kane Wrote:

[Image: eb6.jpg?1307463786]

Please provide me with one example of a white running back in the last 20 years who has had a HOF career. Exactly. They don’t exist

(04-14-2020, 04:53 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 04:21 PM)Kane Wrote: [Image: eb6.jpg?1307463786]

Please provide me with one example of a white running back in the last 20 years who has had a HOF career. Exactly. They don’t exist

So, just stupid then.  Got it. 

If you watch McCaffery play football, and then come away from that saying to yourself that “he’s pretty good, but it will certainly never last or add up to a HOF career because I’ve never seen a player of his skin tone do that before at his position” then you are exactly as stupid as all of morons who thought a black quarterback would never succeed in this league.