Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Not another pass

(10-16-2017, 10:09 PM)BklynJag Wrote: Its a shame. Brissett better than Bortles already

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-22-2017, 08:01 PM)Jest101 Wrote: Blake it what he is and I'm sure there are more disappointing games from him in the future.

However, my confidence that we have the right coaching staff in place is increasing and I think they will squeeze the most out of this team including Bortles.

The staff's job is to "coach 'em up" (i.e. get the most of out what they have) and to put them in position to win (i.e. pre-season prep, game planning and play-calling).  For the most part, they are doing those things well.

From the data we have, I’m more inclined to believe this is actually the case. We have a good coaching staff in place and the are getting the most out of a talented but underachieving player. “Coaching him up” as you put it.

(10-22-2017, 08:06 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 10:09 PM)BklynJag Wrote: Its a shame. Brissett better than Bortles already

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Brooklyn is no where to be found today.

I love it.

Brooklyn is the worst poster on this board

I bet if you had a poll. There would be takers that would pick Brissett over Bortles. And it would be because of one thing....

Mechanically, he can throw the football.

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2017, 09:20 PM by BklynJag.)

(10-22-2017, 08:50 PM)Frailbones Wrote:
(10-22-2017, 08:06 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Brooklyn is no where to be found today.

I love it.

Let be honest, the dude had no time.

(10-22-2017, 08:55 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote: Brooklyn is the worst poster on this board

No, you are for thinking that Blake is actually a good QB.

(10-22-2017, 09:19 PM)BklynJag Wrote:
(10-22-2017, 08:50 PM)Frailbones Wrote: Brooklyn is no where to be found today.

I love it.

(10-22-2017, 08:55 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote: Brooklyn is the worst poster on this board

Let's be honest.  

You'd never let that be a reason for Bortles.

I feel like spacecoast also needs to give some credit to the pass catchers that he has repeatedly called the worst in the league.

They were wiiiiiiide open all day long. I am not sure Bortles had to complete a tight window throw all day, save Marcedes jump ball TD.

For what it's worth Hurns could be the #2 on just about any team. And he's low key our number 1 with Arob out.

Your crazy if you think we have the leagues worst WR unit. Arob is a grown man.

Lewis, Hurns,Lee and ivory would be one of the worst skill groups in nfl.

Also Brissett had time most of them were coverage sacks so it's not just on him the receivers were blanketed. That's why blaming all passing game woes on the qb is always stupid.

(10-22-2017, 10:10 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Lewis, Hurns,Lee and ivory would be one of the worst skill groups in nfl.

Normally yes, but not today. Just like Bortles is normally one of the worst QBs in the league, but not today either. Just trying give a little credit to the much maligned receivers who exploited the worst defense I have seen in years. They did their job today too.

Remember though...the Colts defense had the Titans on the ropes most of the game in Nashville. They had a pick six against Mariota. I'm not saying they're a good defense...but they're not as bad as many are making them out to be.

That offensive line though...

(10-22-2017, 09:19 PM)BklynJag Wrote:
(10-22-2017, 08:50 PM)Frailbones Wrote: Brooklyn is no where to be found today.

I love it.

It’s actually a three way tie between you, SpaceCoast, and one other poster. 

You clearly were wrong, at least today about Brisset being better than Bortles. I’m no Bortles fantastic but yeah. Eat your crow and get on with it