Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which NFL/2-3/AFC South Team Will Win Tonight's ESPN Monday Night Football Game?
Indianapolis Colts
Tennessee Titans
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
***Official Colts @ Titans ESPN Monday Night Football Game Thread***

No kidding ---- their OC is game planning to his strengths

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-16-2017, 09:47 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 09:44 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: Brissett is looking good until he gets to the RedZone..

I heard Jon Gruden say that, but he did score a TD on a previous red zone trip.

Oh absolutely, he just looks a little suspect around that part of the field. I'm watching it on silent on the night shift..

Well, I was, I'm not sure I'll be able to watch any more now, though.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Pick 6 mariota ha
No Fun

It's a shame. Brissett better than Bortles already

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2017, 10:55 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Captain checkdown Mariota. This game sucks.

Briskett has turned into Bortles. 3 and outs galore not allowing defense to get a breather.

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2017, 11:59 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-16-2017, 09:51 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 09:47 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: I heard Jon Gruden say that, but he did score a TD on a previous red zone trip.

Oh absolutely, he just looks a little suspect around that part of the field. I'm watching it on silent on the night shift..

Well, I was, I'm not sure I'll be able to watch any more now, though.

Jon Gruden also talked about Jacoby Brissett having communication problems in the huddle and at the LOS because the Colts and Patriots have completely different systems. That's a problems all over the field though.

(10-16-2017, 10:05 PM)nhiverson Wrote: Pick 6 Mariota ha.

A defensive end caught it. You don't see that happen often.

Am I the only one who thought the last TD should have been reviewed for a possible step out of bounds?

If Mariota stays healthy they will win the South.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(10-17-2017, 08:29 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: If Mariota stays healthy they will win the South.

They need a lot more guys to stay healthy.

Hilton, you suck! Needed 3 lousy fantasy points from you to win my matchup this week.

(10-17-2017, 11:05 AM)scottyg Wrote: Hilton, you suck!  Needed 3 lousy fantasy points from you to win my matchup this week.

They all suck.

I considered buying tickets to this game but I don't want to go to a game and sit in Lucas Oil fearful of what I might see on that field.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(10-17-2017, 11:19 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: I considered buying tickets to this game but I don't want to go to a game and sit in Lucas Oil fearful of what I might see on that field.

There is nothing to be afraid of.

(10-17-2017, 11:29 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 11:19 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: I considered buying tickets to this game but I don't want to go to a game and sit in Lucas Oil fearful of what I might see on that field.

There is nothing to be afraid of.

[Image: tenor.gif]

we run this division yet again. at what point do you jagrags realize you cant win with bottles and a rb with a bum ankle and just tank the season? my bet is by week 12

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2017, 12:24 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-18-2017, 12:16 PM)VondyP Wrote: We run this division yet again. at what point do you Jagrags realize you cant win with Bottles and a RB with a bum ankle and just tank the season? My bet is by week 12.

At what point will you realize we don't have any other options at QB? And that RB with a "bum" ankle said he is fine. BTW the Colts are not known for having a great pass defense so it could be easier than you think for Blake Bortles.

(10-18-2017, 12:23 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 12:16 PM)VondyP Wrote: We run this division yet again. at what point do you Jagrags realize you cant win with Bottles and a RB with a bum ankle and just tank the season? My bet is by week 12.

At what point will you realize we don't have any other options at QB? And that RB with a "bum" ankle said he is fine. BTW the Colts are not known for having a great pass defense so it could be easier than you think for Blake Bortles.

nothing involving a forward pass is easy for blake bortles

(10-18-2017, 03:26 PM)VondyP Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 12:23 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: At what point will you realize we don't have any other options at QB? And that RB with a "bum" ankle said he is fine. BTW the Colts are not known for having a great pass defense so it could be easier than you think for Blake Bortles.

Nothing involving a forward pass is easy for Blake Bortles

Wide receivers and tight ends are not helping him. It was not Blake's fault that they keep dropping passes. I am not here to say lots of great things about Bortles but he is not as bad as people think.